Notes From the Annual Meeting - Oct 3, 2009

by daniel-p 148 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    I can't wait for the WT article. I foresee much use of the word "evidently"....

Which will be preceeded by a bunch of "howevers" as they try to rationalize the change from the old to the new.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

ynot, do you think really that they would come on here to see what others have to say???

• undercover
    undercover
    The fact they didn't reveal all of it makes me wonder if they aren't monitoring these types of forums to see the response, point out the advantages and disadantages.

I wondered about that earlier, which made me realize that it would make JWN part of Jehovah's channel of communication

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

What do you think AE? You say your elders are cool with you coming here. Why would you doubt the higher ups would?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    I foresee much use of the word "evidently"....

Yes, every paragraph prefaced by "evidently," "it appears." "we would agree that ..," "likely," "we would expect," yada yada yada

Rub a Dub

• dinah
    dinah

I wondered about that earlier, which made me realize that it would make JWN part of Jehovah's channel of communication

heh heh

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL One can reason, It would appear reasonable, etc...and then when it fails..."Some have thought/reasoned..."

Insane how an org with a 0% accuracy on ANYTHING exerts so much control.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yer....i dont think they come on here, they have so much to do wouldnt have time.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

too much to do? Like what? Exercise control over their prisoners?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i was talking about GB didnt realise you were talking about prison officers...opps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit