IS THERE ANY JUSTIFCATION THAT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE KILLED BABIES….??

by Mr. Majestic 115 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

It is not surprising that the WTS dances around Deut. 2:34 and 3:6 with no comment on the execution of the "little children." This was a point that jumped out at me when I first started reading the Bible and not just the publications and their carefully selected scriptures. I never have gotten an explanation for why little bablies would be killed as if they were just cockroaches.

I never got an answer either Blondie, despite asking numerous times. I fell for the old ‘put it on the back burner and it will be revealed to you’ cliché, and I am embarrassed to confess that I knew about those kind of scriptures even before I went back to the 'truth'. I never related to the god of the bible because of the harshness of him and the ‘Law’, and so I waited patiently for a pertinent and valid explanation, but after 10 years you cotton on that there is no justification at all. He is a wicked bastard….!!

Yeah, you have pulled an overweight balding middle aged geek!!!

My favourite..!! (he says drawling at the mouth….) Don’t suppose you play the banjo…?? (never mind….)

Sorry to hear your JW friends are drying up. It happens unfortunately. Look forward to hearing from you…..

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i don't know if anyone has seen children killed because they called you baldie?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I like the fact that the God of the Bible is not some namby-pamby, bleeding heart pacifist.
    As one poster (LWT) mentioned on another thread, there comes a time when some people simply need killing.

Sylvia, I become more alarmed with your thinking every day. You've got some serious issues woman.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

IS THERE ANY JUSTIFICATION THAT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE KILLED BABIES….??

Yes if the babies don't worship him completely and bow down to him in total servitude.

In this regard all babies should learn what god expects of them and the only way to do that is to buy

and read literature from his own publishing company the WTS. of Brooklyn New York !

• caliber
    caliber

Practicality of a given situation.. when you poison rats or mice why do you

kill the babies too ????? .......they have done you no harm !!!!.....

maybe you could nurse and feed the poor little fellows

look how cute he looks ! Give him chance ....

in fact feed them with your baby to save time !!!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I think it's painfully obvious that the entire bible is nothing more than complete bullshit. It doesn't bother me at all, really. It never happened.

• blondie
  • steve2
    steve2

The scary thing about people who believe in a "Perfect" God is that they end up having no choice bu to accept any He is deemed to done as recorded in "Holy" Scripture, killing babies included.

The gullibility of JWs belief in the Watchtower is nothing compared with the gullibility of people's belief in a "Perfect" God who condones genocide.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Sheesh, to think all this murder and killing is just over one woman eating an apple off a tree owned by god himself.

The poor girl didn't even know between right from wrong when she did it either

Why won't god just ease up on us if he's said to be a truely loving and just god ?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I don't have to be sad for those little innocent babies because IT NEVER HAPPENED! It really is a relief to know this. I feel better. And thanks Shamus for reminding me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit