Is the WTS compromising its stand towards preaching? – Our kingdom Ministry 2009, Question Box…

by LUKEWARM 91 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks boyzone...wed anni was august....next week is our anni of first getting together as boyfriend and girlfriend

you been 27 years!!!!!!!! congrats huni....why they use that scripture against you??

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i never had territory card....id been in the truth a few months back then...but didnt have the card either.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

(hands up in the air) They do not have territory cards in England???? It is a card that has the streets on it, to track what areas are done and how often. Not new at all.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

How owuld you know who was on a 'do not do list"?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

the bro shouted it out to me as walking past, thats how i knew.

I didnt have a territory card, if someone did then i wasnt aware...hadnt ever heard of one back then, i was new.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

please IA read what i say....stop questioning whats already there...please its so annoying..

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ANd how did the 'brother' know?? Not a very efficient system!

A householder who does not want to be called on writes a letter to the KH, who write the notation not to knock at the door of the home on the respcective territory card. Then an elder pays a yearly visit to that address to see if the householder still lives there and feels the same way.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i dont know how he knew...im just saying the experience like others on here...but what i say gets picked at all the time..

I really dont know how he knew. Yup whoever had the card was wrong..but hey it happens, imperfections and nothing bad came of it, fortunately i thought of something quick...phew

• boyzone
    boyzone

Hi Angel Eyes and thanks for the congrats.

They use that scripture to justify not having anything to do with me. The elders particularly picked out the phrases "quit mixing in company" and "not even eating with such a man" as a reason to not have association with me. That scripture along with the one in 2 John which says "not say a greeting" was totally misapplied in my case to make the sisters see that I was never to be spoken to again when I DA'd.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

it gets picked on because it does not match the reality of the org.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit