Is the WTS compromising its stand towards preaching? – Our kingdom Ministry 2009, Question Box…

by LUKEWARM 91 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

oh dear see you jumped ahead before knowing facts AGAIN!! I DIDNT have the attack due to mag!! wrong..

I placed the mag after....

I was talking about miracles....no mag atall!!!

See, thats why i say read things properly.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Actually you answered the question- you were peddling the Awake magazine- serving man and persecuted for man. Sorry for the injustice, but you also got your reward in full.

It almost reads like the prenuptials for that New York City fight yesterday between the bicycle-cabbie and the regular cabbie. As an enthusiast of the internal combustion engine, I was gratified to see that the regular cabbie kicked some bicycle butt. Edit to add that if SOMEBODY was not IN somebodies face - then NOBODY would have gotten their own face punched. In both cases.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ae:

actually i didnt get pat on the back....unsure what cong you were ever in..but i had an elder have a HUGE go at me!! ME??? I hadnt done anything, charming...another one for the chin if i didnt take everything on the chin id have gone out the door by now.

My reply: Strange how you state how wonderful your cong is and how you find it so hard to beleive the negative experiences of others on here...and yet whenever speaking of yourself you have such horrible stories to tell. You told some over the top stories of what you supposedly went thru on the honeymoon/pregnant thread which are not typical in the org. And yes, when one is abused for the sake of the org it is looked at by other members positively, as that person is a 'martyr'.

AE said: The first attack i was talking to someone, street witnessing.....i dont recall the conversation, but i had the bible in my hand.

The 2nd time i was talking to a lady about Jesus healing the blind man, I love that, anyway we were in mid flow and pycho came along from no-where. I got back up, security came running, and i asked the lady would she like to read one of our mags, she agreed. Even though id not even had a mag in my hand to start with. The guy was banned from the store and I found out he was a convicted pedo..from another country....was illegal to be over in Uk too.

My reply: Again, if you were speaking of the Gospel- Jesus as the only hope AND that is what you were attacked for, then yes, you were persecuted for Jesus name sake. If you were attacked for spouting WT nonsense, then it was for man.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

tut tut another one whos clearly read it wrong and jumped to conclusions..... good job i forgive freely.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

IA yes im in a loving cong....dear me, why not think that maybe it could have been a diff cong or ask...best to get the facts first or you look silly.

It was a old cong....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

you can 'forgive' if you like, I did not apologize.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

No AE, only you look silly here with your tall-tales. But keep going...your doing great.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

you really come from another world....how could i be looked upon as a martyr??? And yes ive obviously seen different things to you BUT maybe thats why i find it hard to believe all the things you say because its completely different over here and ive never heard of many of the things you say. Whereas you dont hear of some things i say yet others do......

As ive said ALL congs are different...all elders are too.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i know you wont apologise...only the christlike ones on here do, ive noticed that. I dont expect an apology, you clearly show people on here who you really are, they see by your repsonse who you represent.

I only said a little thing id experienced because i know satan controls you and would love to use you if i told more...Jahs servants are FAR too clever im affraid...i will continue to pray for you.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Suffering for the org, and proving your loyalty to them is looked upon positively by the members.

Yes, congs are different, BUT they are united as far as doctrine and, for the most part, practices. Sure, cultural differences. Not vast differences is doctrine and allowable practices.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit