Is the WTS compromising its stand towards preaching? – Our kingdom Ministry 2009, Question Box…

by LUKEWARM 91 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Good point, Olin.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

very good point Olin.

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

Like many have said, this is nothing new.

I think more and more communities are starting to turn up the heat as far as people reporting JW's to the police.

Its funny how many people still do not understand the legalities of "No Tresspassing" signs.

I had to counsel numerous people when I was service overseer that they were in violation of the law when they worked those homes. Shortly thereafter, a letter from Big Brother came regarding that same issue.It basically said if you work those homes, you are on your own and subject to prosecution.

I think it was all around the time of that Stratton (SP?) Ohio lawsuit??

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hey im back....

Yes persecution for the sake of Jesus name doesnt have to be huge...it can even be something minor and he is proud you remained steadfast. However yes i have endured quite a bit, as most of you have and its nice that we are still all hanging on....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

You are asserting "persecution for the name of Jesus"- please elaborate. Persecution for Jesus name is noteworthy. Persecution for upholding WT standards is nothing, that is serving man.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

mouthy, you seem to start to fit in the "bitter and old" category, eh?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

ok...IA, so as not to be saying everything ive gone through,taking ages to type it blah blah...you name a few things that are classed as persecuted in Jesus name and i'll see if any fit in with what YOU claim to be..

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

mraimondi, poor form, Mouthy is a valued senior member of this board who has gone through terrible pain and heartache, with her own daughter's shunning of her, she deserves respect young man

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, Name what you feel is 'persecution for Jesus name sake...if you have been thru endless, endless persecution for his name sake, i am sure you can name one example. I am not the one making huge claims here of being one persecuted for Jesus name sake, you are.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

im not putting my head above the parapit to be shot....hence you say and i'll reply...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit