Is the WTS compromising its stand towards preaching? – Our kingdom Ministry 2009, Question Box…

by LUKEWARM 91 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I apologize when convinced I have done something worthy of doing that for. LOL I am not too worried about your evaluation of what others here think of me. LOL

Oh sure, Satan control me. Sorry, I left Satan's org when I left the witnesses. JWs clever???? LOL Sure, pray for me. I iwll ray the Lord open your eyes to the blindness they are under.

Oh, and by the way, if I am controlled by Satan, and as per the org you claim you are a part of and trust says all of the people here are, why are you here...especially when your org (which you claim to be a part of) says not to be here? LOL

Come on, admit it- you are either a JW wannabe who never made it, or you are a dfed person who still beleives and fells guilty so let's it out here. Which is it?

• JWoods
    JWoods

AE has a thing for IA. IA is just being stubborn about it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

no thanks J-Woods. I am married to JW, it is not fun. I would not go frying pan to the the fire.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Ya shoore.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

lol... someone said that about JB and i.... IA and I...its a love hate thing :)

Actually we get along ok....i think we would laugh at things more in real life rather than trying to get things across on a forum.

But im married to the hottest man and soooooo in love.... 14 years together next week :) hubby was 17 when we met...

and just had 10years wed anni.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

yeah I guess you can say it vascillates between love/hate LOL

• blondie
    blondie

I can remember almost being kicked off a porch because the jw woman I was with told the man that he was a murderer when he mentioned he had fought in WW2. She started screaming at him as I tried to leave pulling her along with me still screaming at him. When I got to the sidewalk I put my hand over her mouth and quietly told her to shut up and get in the car. I went back later and apologized to him.

I can remember one jw woman screaming at the landlord that came and asked us to leave....this was after that information came out. We were banned permanently from the complex. The elders were upset and reminded us that it was the elders place to go and talk to him and that screaming was not the Christian way, no kidding.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Congratulations on your soon-to-be wedding anniversary AE! 10 years? Not bad, not bad at all!

My hubby and I have been happily and faithfully married to each other for 27 years next month but unfortunately the congregation still use the scripture at 1 Cor 5 v 9-11 to catagorize me and label me.

In my letter I wrote YOU to quit mixing in company with fornicators, 10 not [meaning] entirely with the fornicators of this world or the greedy persons and extortioners or idolaters. Otherwise, YOU would actually have to get out of the world. 11 But now I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man.

......By the way, I am NONE of those things listed. I just dared to disagree with the Watchtower.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

lol...there are some strange ones in all religions...never a dull moment though :)

I knocked on a "do not call" door...id already hit the door bell and a brother said "NOOO thats a violent woman,shes a do not call" then he ran around the corner...this HUGE!!!!!!!!!! lady, well over 6foot open the door, i just said the first thing that came to my head "avon" (thats a makeup catalogue, she said "no thanks" and went in...phew if she had said yes id have had to run..i didnt have avon books on me...

quick thinking by "batman" lmho

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

that is a mistake lots of people make- knokcing on a 'do not do'- forgetting to look at the back of the territory card. It can anger a householder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit