Baby??? honeymoon??? a certain time to have them??

by angel eyes 90 Replies latest jw experiences

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks aunt bee....im glad you have a huge family...go girl!!!

Now looking back i should have mentioned it to another elder but i didnt...and i wished id had a honeymoon baby lol....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, what do you say- come to the Witnesses now for jesus Conf this weekend? Please,

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

its in usa though...plus i cant, even if i didnt have family over i wouldnt go...BUT your welcome to explain any of it to me, and i'll listen ok.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Why wouldn't you go?
    It is a conference of former JWs who have become Christians. Testimonies are given.

If you have no problem talking to some of those same Chrisitans on here as well as Atheists on here, why wouldn't you go to a conf where those same Christians go?

http://www.pfo.org/wnfj2009.htm

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Can you help me to understand specifically what YOU mean by "org", A/E?

Who or what is the organization to you? Because, yes, I get really frustrated by JW apologists because there seems to be a disconnect here - but then I started to think that maybe it is because we are using the same terms, but with different personal meanings.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe it has to do with appearances. AE can be incognito here but to go to a convention would just be outing herself as a liberal jw and besides she might go*poof* on the threshold upon trying to enter

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

GG by the org i mean governing body, the organisation. Is that what you mean too? Why are some called Jw apologists??

I wouldnt go purely for one my mum and step dad are home from holiday friday and coming saturday for the weekend, also we have our meeting sunday. But i'll read whats been discussed etc if you want to share it?

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

So you wouldn't go against the Governing Body? I want to be clear I understand. (and now, I don't have a plan of attack ;) ; I just want to be perfectly clear I understand what you are saying.

The Governing Body = Jehovah's organization is what you are saying.

(I'll tell you what *I* was taught after your reply so it doesn't skew the conversation)

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

oh - and to answer your question. From the dictionary, an apologist is:

Noun1.apologist - a person who argues to defend or justify some policy or institution; "an apologist for capital punishment"

So a JW apologist argues to defend or justify JWs and their policies.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Yes, i call the organisation the society but since being on here many of you use the word org, so ive adopted it.

With regards to going against the gb...I do believe that yes if some have been reported for things whatever kind of things, yes it could well have happened, i have an open mind, i wasnt there and so dont judge. I know some people in everyday life have been accused of sick things, 2 were innocent and it later came out that way, but yes 1 person wasnt. So as i say im open minded, i know things will ahppen within ALL religions, ALL walks of life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit