Baby??? honeymoon??? a certain time to have them??

by angel eyes 90 Replies latest jw experiences

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

GG, hi, i dont know every member...let me see who i do know. Bro Franz. Bro Jack Barr. Bro Jaracz. Bro schroeder (think spelt ok??) but think he died 2006?? 2005?

Bro Barber. Bro Barry and Bro booth. Bro lett.Bro pierce. wow...theres more im sure...is that enough for now???

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ok GG, :) All is well.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, most of whom you mentioned are dead.

Lett, Pierce and Jaracz are alive...Barry, Barber are dead..Franz died in 91 I think.

• isaacaustin
  • angel eyes
    angel eyes

lol...i though id read in wt that barry died etc but couldnt remember. Lmho

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

How can you trust the GB as God's org if you know none of them, and can name so few?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

herd, jackson,morris, losch,splane,

theres alot more...dont see why remembering there names is important. I know they exist and they work hard for us. Thats enough for me.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

IA - and that is MY question as well. How do you make decisions that can mean your very life - based on the word of people you don't know, and aren't supposed to question or investigate? And that constantly change direction? I guess that's why many refer to faith as blind. That's really scary to me. And A/E, while I fully respect your right to do that and am not attacking you for those beliefs in any way, can you see why people call this a cult?

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Oh, forgot to mention. A/E? I DO know some of the GB personally (or did since I am out now). So I was able to make my decisons based on personal knowledge, experience, and research.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i will pm you GG....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit