Baby??? honeymoon??? a certain time to have them??

by angel eyes 90 Replies latest jw experiences

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

has anyone ever heard anything wrong with having a honeymoon baby??

Just wanted to ask as i was told by an elder two weeks before i married "dont you dare have a honeymoon baby".....

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

It just looks a bit suspicious. Plus if you haven't lived together before the wedding its good to spend time together as a married couple before having a baby.

• calico
    calico

My husband was a honeymoon baby--or was he?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

totally agree scotinsw but wasnt sure if an article had ever been released regarding this. I dont agree that it doesnt look good though, not meaning that nasty, but if someones married and choose or by accident have baby when on honeymoon if anyone gossips and judges then they arent true jw. The couple are married, no-ones business. :)

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

You're right AE it would start a load of gossip! You know what JWs are like - always looking for the latest scandal.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

They don't need to look very far. They just had their very own pedophilia scandal a couple of years ago. They paid out 12.5 million!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think he was trying to say don't get knocked up on your honeymoon like that is or was any of his business. Did he give you pointers like hubby should withdrawal before he ejaculates or what kind of condom to use or spermicide or any tips on what kind of birth control pill might work for you?

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

Unfortunatley Isaac they only look at the highly visible ones rather than the hidden paedophilia...

• snowbird
    snowbird

What's wrong with getting pregnant on your honeymoon?

Seems as good a time as any, especially if you both want children.

Sheesh!

Sylvia

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Good lord, having a baby right away just seems like self-inflicted torture. My wife and I have been married 7 years, and only now are we preggers. I'm glad we've waited, for a multitude of reasons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit