Baby??? honeymoon??? a certain time to have them??

by angel eyes 90 Replies latest jw experiences

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks for that WOD, Mrs. Jones.

Never heard of it before!

Sylvia

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

pm me explaining more...please

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ok, I need more details from my friend on exactly what he is doing...I know he is writing a story using my family as characters but using fictious names, as far as exactly what he wants I do not yet know...so that is all the detail I can share with you. I would assume experiences he wants but I will pm you after talking to him tomorrow, if you are serious about this.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

You said you have made a note of what ive said above on this thread, well thats completely the truth and I have no argument with truth being used. I myself wanted to write a book about the things id been through but it would stumble people, they would just see the negatives..not see that actually someone can become a JW even though what has been through and someone can remain steadfast through horrific experiences.....

I'll never go against Jah, id never turn on him..my love for him as carried me through terrible things and times...he has remained loyal to me and my faith is so strong, satan tries to weaken it daily.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I would not ask you to turn on God, I am simply asking for whatever my friend needs to expose the organization that claims to be God's org.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

...add to that I would not ask you to lie or fabricate a story...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sylvia, the first time I heard that word I was 25. I had a really sweet guy friend who I saw as a little brother but he wanted more (never pushed though). When guy friend and I would get together one of his buddies always found a reason to pop up. Guy friend said that his buddy really liked me and was cockblocking us to prevent anything intimate from happening. I thought it was funny then but it's not so funny when this kind of action is interfering with a marriage or any other kind of serious relationship.

• JWoods
    JWoods

It is so refreshing to see a young romance develop. Cannot imagine why anyone would presume to interfere.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I thought it was funny then but it's not so funny when this kind of action is interfering with a marriage or any other kind of serious relationship.

Agreed.

Sylvia

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

The org havent done any wrong to me. So i dont have a story to tell regarding them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit