Baby??? honeymoon??? a certain time to have them??

by angel eyes 90 Replies latest jw experiences

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

we have hun :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Word of the day: Cockblock - To cockblock an individual (usually a male) is a term used to describe the act of someone, intentionally or inadvertently, preventing another person from having sexual intercourse with a third party. A cockblock or cockblocker is a person who engages in such obstruction or intervention.

According to an article by a freelance writer, Joshua Bernstein, in the New York Press, cockblocking is a "foul act in which someone interferes with another’s attempt at finding happiness inside someone’s pants. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockblock

Yeah AE, everyone's right that man had unpure motives in trying to insert himself (worry for the pun) between you and your husband. I do have a question though: What did your husband think of the elder's actions? My husband would have had a few choice words for the man.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

what you do is your business.

i personally waited many years to get financially well off and to make my personality fit the fatherhood qualities

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

ynot...yh hubby is in the truth too.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    ynot...yh hubby is in the truth too.

The one thing that seems to be missing here is what HE had to say about it...

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

He vsitied the elder at the elders house...we thought "go lay bare your fault" BUT wow!!! never again...hubby went over to TRY and explain that he was my head now and ask why this elder had said such things....He got an ear full...seriously he was so shocked but more hurt!! by what this elder said and the way he treated my husband...actually the elder rang the next day and Said " my wife said i was a bit harsh on your hubby and i should apologise"!!!!!!!!!!!! WOT!!!!!!!!! anyway, needless to say we dont have ANY dealings with him anymore, we arent in that cong now....

• isaacaustin
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh good lord he was married too (his poor wife) - don't think for a second he hasn't done it before and mostlikely has found another victim...

Glad you don't have anymore dealings with the man. He's lucky your husband was so mild. Any other man (worldly perhaps) would have laid him out.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

IA no worries , i could tell so much more.....keep listening honestly i'll tell more over time.

Mrsjones, thankyou....Yh his poory wife, really loving and mild too but her hubby Control freak, and he didnt like it when we eventually had enough back bone to stand up to him :)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, are you willing to assist in the writing of this satire of the WT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit