Stupidest JW meeting answers

by GapingMouth 66 Replies latest jw friends

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

There were a few folk in our hall who weren't very good at reading. When a brother had to read at the Tuesday group, when we were doing the Blood brochure, he found it difficult with all the big words and medical terminology.....and kept talking about ' homo goblins' instead of haemoglobin. All the gay dwarves in the group were mighty offended.....

Another brother once answered up the four different kinds of love......Agape, Philia, Eros, ...and of course, the one you keep in the cupboard.....'storage'.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

cupboard love is only for rice christians....

• dissed
    dissed

I don't remember other's stupid comments, just mine.

A CO asked us during his service talk about inventions that have helped us in the ministry?

Several answers came forth, then I raised my hand and said. "I've always liked Coke machines". He looked at me slightly puzzeled and laughed. Then I said "they really are cool, especially when they malfunction and you get a free one."

I was standing in the back and several tuned around to look at me. Most laughing, some judging. Then I said the REAL stupid thing.

"Hey, Jehovah provides!"

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Another one: At the group for field service, one sister said to the group “did anyone see that amazing sunset last night….? It looked just like as if the sun was on fire.”
    I looked at her as if she was stupid and said “the sun is on fire”.

Sun reference stupid line number two: Older sister answers "we all know that the annointed will be in orbit around the earth all through the new system to watch us and save us from accidents. They will gain their power from the Sun - because we all know the Sun is everlasting."

I somehow did not want to try to explain the Hydrogen-Helium cycle, etc. And yes, yours truly was conducting the WT study.

Read the paragraph, Major Tom.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Dissed, that deserves it's own thread. I will take care of it.

• dissed
    dissed

Another 'want to get away moment' of an answer......

While attending my first Pioneer School our instructor, Jessie Cantwell brought up dogs and how can we protect ourselves.

I shared an experience of a Chihuaha that was biting my ankle. That little bugger was so quick, that as I was trying to kick him away, he would back pedal, then come forward with your leg, continueing to bite. Frustrated, I said, "That bitch tore my pants!"

I think half the class was either sleeping or thought they heard something else. My wife was smiling, but the other instructors wife laughed out loud. Someone asked what they missed? Jessie said to ask me at break for a full explanation.

He did apologize at break to me, Lynn made him. But then shared one of his stupid comments druing Gilead.

• watson
    watson

Tough crowd.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOVAH!!!!!!!!!! Speaker: "Yes thank you Johnny, good answer!" Friggin stereotype!

• dissed
    dissed

"Thank you Jonny! But next time will you also raise your right arm and salute when you say Jehovah"

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

following on from......

following on......

blah always hear that and its soooooooo annoying...lol

its not an answer but thought id add it..sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit