Stupidest JW meeting answers

by GapingMouth 66 Replies latest jw friends

• cheerios
    cheerios

during one particularly stupid and embarassing washtowel study, the word 'phalic' was in the paragraph, and the overtly gay (and a complete asshat) conductor asked what the word meant. and stood there waiting for someone to put up a hand. no one did. he asked again. still silence. he looked around. finally this one OLD sister put her hand up and said: "uh .. it's a .. well .. a .. you know ... a man's .. uhh errr"

asshat conductor yellos PENIS into the microphone so loudly that feedback resulted. it got really quiet. and here-in lies the comment:

this weirdo sister from an inbred family blurts out:

"she couldn't answer because it's been so long since she saw one she forgot what it was called!"

i about pee'd my pants laughing ... but NO ONE else thought it was funny

• lancelink
    lancelink

I wonder if it is a Jewish name? Omnipotenstein?

ha ha !! very funny

• GapingMouth
    GapingMouth

These are great, keep them coming! I remembered this Indian guy who couldt say 'r' for the life of him but said 'w'. Wank and file... Another guy used to speak so quickly he messed up and instead of saying 'tested qualities of faith' he said 'testicles of faith.' I was crying with laughter and only one or two others even noticed. He was an idiot. Still is. He moved to the USA so all you who live over the pond, look out for an Angelos Christoforou and his bimbo wife Valerie!

• parakeet
    parakeet

ALL JW meeting answers are stupid.

• asilentone
    asilentone

cheerios, I thought it was funny.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I thought any answer that I heard about 3 years ago at a WT study topped the list. That was the female circumcisn article.

• teel
    teel

I heard this in a public talk: "Saul [Paul] was persecuting the christians, bringing them in front of the Sanhedrin. But once he saw Jesus, he took a 360 degree turn..." ... and continued chasing the christians probably Just like most of the funny moments, almost noone noticed.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Jerkhoobah...Awwwwwwwwwwww jb use to say this when was a child...how cute :)

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Heard in a public talk: "Saul was opposing Jesus until he was knocked off his ass!"

Same brother: "When I married my wife I paid 5 dollars for the marriage license. That's what I paid for her and I own her."

Brother commenting on paragraph in "Life, How Did it Get Here?" book: "The human "orgasm" (for organism) is an amazing thing!" W.Once

• calico
    calico

During a talk about the dangers of disco music----

"There are event Disco gas stations"!

(Discount gas station)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit