Stupidest JW meeting answers

by GapingMouth 66 Replies latest jw friends

• JoJoJones
    JoJoJones

White Dove, oops, you're probably right!!

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Rebel,
    Your post reminds me of the Nacirema. Their rituals are very weird.

They certainly are!

• Pineapple
    Pineapple

My grandma would allways tell me about how, when my uncle was younger, he comented on (Revelation 20:4)but said, "And I saw thorns (thrones), and there were those who sat down on them, and power of judging was given them. "
    ...and everyone cracked up laughing.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember one brother who was going on about how a blood transfusion changed the personality of a man because the person giving the blood was a thief and murderer and the recipiant of the blood also became a thief and murderer as a result.

• bohm
    bohm

My last (and first) meeting. There was a vague question about the new system. A lady says: "Well, its like if you have a broken cellphone, you got to send it to the repairman and have it reset". Well f*ck you very much for comparing mass murder of pretty much everyone i know to a broken cell!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I was at a meeting where a few "interested ones" showed up. Well of course the WT covered bad association. The comments were so hard core that the "guests" got up and left. All those comments about those outside the organzation had no morals etc etc

• teel
    teel

wha happened that wasn't actually "stupid answer" I'd much prefer for them to come in the open and say right from the beginning to everyone what they honestly think. Then people would know the organization for what it really is before it's too late.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit