Stupidest JW meeting answers

by GapingMouth 66 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Jerkhoobah Jerkhoobah Jerkhoobah

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

I remember reading on here someone hearing in their cong a child saying that all the kids in his class at school were going to die at Armageddon! I think thats awful! Especially from a child!

Can't think of any I've heard- I obviously never paid much attention!

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

A mother and daughter (Mrs. and Miss Paine) attended a congregation in northeast MD. During the WT study, the mother was sitting in one of the front rows and her daughter sitting with her friends near the back, both raised their hands to answer the same question. So, the conductor simply called on "Sister Paine in the rear" at which point the entire congregation erupted in hysterical laughter, except for the conductor, who had NO idea.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Bro Wayne Kerr

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

From a talk (must have been working on illustrations): "Suppose you were running a store, say, one that sold...um...things and...errr...items?"

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

An Elder was giving a talk trying to encourage more to pioneer. He said: " seems like evryone is making excuses by saying, "but I can't, I have to do this or that or "but I haven't felt good lately." Brothers and Sister, I think we need to examine our buts."

• asilentone
    asilentone

children say "yes" or "no".

• Chalam
    Chalam

One man in our hall, who was supposedly one of the annointed, stated that in the new order once the 1000 year reign is over and we have been completely reconciled to God, we would learn his last name.

Priceless! Of course, it just points out how ridiculous the focus is the WT creates with regard to God's name

• Johnny
    Johnny

"Same comment."

• monkeyman
    monkeyman

During a SM part a brother asked the friends to take out their "centerfold". He meant their "insert". Damn near couldnt continue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit