Layin' some heavy stuff on ya'

by AK - Jeff 88 Replies latest jw experiences

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jeff, thanks for sharing. I wish I could impart pearls of wisdom but I can't. May you and your Grand-children find peace and Happiness.

• 2pink
    2pink

i am truly saddened to read your story.

it sounds like you and your wife poured your heart and soul into this child, so i can't even imagine the sadness you must be feeling. as much as we wish it were not true, love really cannot fix everything. when we choose to become parents and to love someone so completely, it really leaves us pretty open and vulnerable because there are no guarantees how any child (or adult!) will turn out.

i admire you for stepping up for the grandkids and giving them the chance at a much better life than they would've likely had with their mom. i wish you well.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Boy you guys have been through it. What a story. Thank you for sharing. Some broken things can be fixed, some cannot.

Wishing you and your family all the best...

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Just read this,........ you and your wife are heroes Jeff. Your daughter may not have appreciated you both, but those kids wil, l and you will get back threefold what you didnt get from your daughter. It seems like everyone is where they should be for their own benefit ....x

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

((((((Jeff))))))

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yah, that's heavy stuff. I would have given up on her a long time ago. Some people are born bad, it seems. I doubt that she'll change. It gets harder for people like that to do crap when they get older, but i think they still wait for the next opportunity. They do what they know. I think that it might be best to tell the kids about their mother before she gets a chance to talk to them. She will no doubt fill their minds w stories about how everything is your fault and stories like that. You're a saint, btw.

S

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Wow.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

((((((((AJ Jeff)))))))))))) I am so sorry. I don't have words....heartbreaking...

Coffee

• Quandry
    Quandry

Jeff,

You and your wife are now the most important people in your grandchildren's lives. You have the power to mold them in a good way. I pray that you will continue to have the strength.

If your daughter e-mails you back, just tell her you are sorry she feels the way she does and that you love her. What else can you say?

I agree with the others that if she ends up in prison, at least she will have three meals a day, and will not be on the streets.

"Love never fails."

• willyloman
    willyloman

Jeff: Hope it's clear to you by now that none of this is your faullt. I'd have killed to have had parents like you guys, dubs and all. You and your wife are heroes in my book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit