Circuit & District Overseers That Made An Impact

by minimus 87 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

We have a lot of new ones on this site as well as some who have been here for years----I know this subject has been brought up before, but were there any memorable COs or DOs that you can recall?

CO Arnie Scneider was my last CO when I was an elder. He was a very sweet man.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I got along with all of my CO's, but then again, I was a hot shot. We all had the same goals.

None of them made an impact with me other then to encourage me to keep on with "theocratic" goals.

I have feelings that some of them know that JW's are full of crap. I had a weird idea once that at least 2 of them might read up on me..... I doubt it, but its fun to specualte. I wouldn't name them to get them in trouble....

The others are dyed in the wool borgbots, and I respect them very little.

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

We had a couple of decent CO's over the years but most of them had let it go to their heads completely. One CO was a real jerk, extremely serious, popmous and strict . He used to act like he was God Almighty.Everybody hated him.

BorgHater x

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

We had a CO I just loved. Rick White. He was my CO in VA back around 1997. He married while in our circuit. April White. I always wonder what became of him when he left our circuit.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Anyone know the following:

Angelo catanzarro

Robert Hurst

William Samuelson

Lowell Quazni

Chrifaschi???

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

oh and Danny Boles?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

William Samuelson

He is at Patterson, has been for some time in the new School dept. He runs the CO school....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

thanks ATJ. He is one of the few I thought would wake up.

• blondie
    blondie

Regardless of how nice they seemed, in the end they supported the WTS administrative structure. I saw this happen in 2 case of child abuse. Instead they lacked the "balls" to stand up for what was right, instead saying "wait on Jehovah."

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

george Warienchuk?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit