Dearest pjschipper...

by AGuest 105 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I preach God's kingdom to others. I direct others to Jesus- the way, the thruth and the life. I do not direct them to an organization.

The JWs preach, but not God's kingdom. They preach their own organization, and their own version of the gospel- another gospel spoken of by Paul in Galatians 1.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

PSacremento..

Are you saying Jesus is pretensious? or doesn't speak english ??
    ;)

Actually,I have no idea what Jesus says..LOL!!

Shelbys the one with the direct line..

When Shelby and Jesus get too wordy..

I try to break it down so Posters can understand her..

Apparently Shelby and Jesus are good with that..

LOL!!

The Irony in all this is..

I`m not a Christian..LOL!!

But..

I do understand what Shelby is saying..

And..

She really does have some cool stuff to share..

................OUTLAW

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Pj,

I think you should re-read what you posted and see how what you wrote applies to the WT.

You should aslo read ACTS to see how that early congregation actually worked.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

heb.13:17 An early christian congregation was formed at 33 CE. This arrangement has continued down to this day.

..The WBT$ has no direct link to any early Christian Congregation..

..The WBT$ Bible Students is a Splinter group from the Adventists..

..The WBT$ Jehovah`s Witness`s are a Splinter group,from the WBT$ Bible Students..

"True false teaching surfaced and we are dealing with that today"........Like the WBT$ is directly linked to the first Christian Congregations?

" Ambitious men who seek power are fortold that would enter among Jesus' sheep and not treat the flock well. I think that is what we are dealing with. And Jesus who is our only head, will take care of the problem in his due time. I find a wealth of bible based material from this organization and be free of false teachings. It has its faults, they speculate where they should not, the have power trip where they should not. Using dates to try to establish Christ's presence is wrong"...........I agree

"Doing this has eroded the faith of many from the arrangement of a brotherhood

collected together to preach the Kingdom Goodnews"..........You have not provided any proof,of any arrangement..That is the pupose of this thread..

Jesus is not in an Organization..Jesus is in the people like Shelby who preach his word..

" Mt. 24:14 And then the end will come. Are any of you preaching this kingdom?

That would put you as a young man who was asleep during the harvest. Is that sufficient?"

......I`m sure Shelby will be by,to help you with this..

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

I quickly threw this together so if there are any errors under the watchtower teaching please correct me. If anyone wants to add please feel free. As many have already stated previously the organization, or more specifically the annointed, have taken over the role of Jesus.

Please Schipper show me where in the Bible it teaches the following: under According to Watchtower. Please don't use Watchtower literature.

According to Bible According to Watchtower

Mediator

Jesus between God and man Annointed between God and man

Salvation

to those who put their faith in Jesus to those who put their faith in the organization

Baptism

outward sign of commitment to Jesus outward sign of commitment to the organization

Truth

Jesus organization

Memorial (Communion)

all who believe in Jesus partake only annointed partake

Where does one go?

To Jesus The organization

brothers of Jesus

all who believe only the annointed

adopted sons of God

all who believe only the annointed

Sorry for the mess. Hopefully my editing corrected it.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The WTS kingdom was selectively created by men who wanted a kingdom that they themselves were the powerful leaders of.

They marketed the organization as been god's only solemn kingdom on earth, the known reality of that statement is something quite different.

God is power and if you market yourself correctly in just the right way its money......a whole lot of it

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

you start off with a baseless assertion and spin your fable off of that. It is an enforced unity...they do not herald forth good news...they herald forth another gospel.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

PJ,

If you really want to serve Jehovah perhaps you should start with reading the NT from beginnning to end, not passages you are told to read, just open the book and read it.

If you really wan to serve Jehovah perhaps you shoudl start with getting to know his Son, not the Jesus of the WT, but the Jesus of the NT.

If you really want to serve Jehovah maybe you shoudl take a lesson from Jesus's aopstles and the first generation of disciples and do what they did.

And last, but not least, if you truly wanna serve Jehovah you can start by not calling him a made up name of some Masorites and call him like Jesus instructed us to, "Father".

Oh, by the way, you can also start by actually reading and learning what all those passage you quote actually say and mean and not what you are TOLD they mean.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    JAESHUA MISCHAJAH just spoke to me the same way ue speaks o you and he said " beware of those who proclaim there own humility" there in bo duch thimg) that part wasn.t very clear.

No shit, sherlock. Not very clear at all.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As the only truly united people on earth, they go to the homes of the people, heralding forth the "good news" of Jehovah's established kingdom. Thus they serve Jehovah "shoulder to shoulder." (Matt. 24:14; Rom. 12:1) Are you one who has thus separated yourself from the world, to serve God zealously in dedication to Him? It is by thus working along with Jehovah's organized people that you may "get away safe."-Joel 2:32; see also Hosea 14:1, 2; Hebrews 13:15..

The WBT$ has different policies from country to country..

Thats why JW`s in Mexico lived and JW`s in Malowe died..

12 The "change to a pure language" has been hard for some to make. It is not easy to come out of the world, with its easygoing, permissive ways, and to make the sacrifices necessary for ‘calling upon the name of Jehovah.' It has required our getting rid of wrong thoughts, bad habits and self-seeking, loose ways of life, in order to conform to the clean, worthwhile standards of God's own people. (Eph. 4:17, 18, 29; 1 Pet. 4:3) It has required our giving proper recognition to the one organization that Jehovah is using in the earth today, and this by our associating with the "faithful and discreet slave." It has required meekness, in our "carefully examining" God's Word with the aid of that ‘slave's' publications, in order to fortify our faith.-Matt. 24:45; Acts 17:11.

The WBT$ Teaches Theocratic Warfare Stratagy..The Art of Lying..

13 In serving Jehovah "shoulder to shoulder," we need, as Zephaniah so often emphasizes, to cultivate the quality of meekness. When we make mistakes, as all imperfect humans do, let us be ready to acknowledge them, even as the "faithful and discreet slave," made up of imperfect fleshly men, has had to make corrections. However, let us never be critical of the grand body of truth that Jehovah has built up among his united people over the past 100 years, and which, by correction and adjustment, has come to shine ever more brightly on "the path of the righteous ones."-Prov. 4:18.

WBT$..

The organization that has been Wrong..

For over 100 Year`s

14 From time to time, there have arisen from among the ranks of Jehovah's people those who, like the original Satan, have adopted an independent, faultfinding attitude. They do not want to serve "shoulder to shoulder" with the worldwide brotherhood. (Compare Ephesians 2:19-22.) Rather, they present a "stubborn shoulder" to Jehovah's words. (Zech. 7:11, 12) Reviling the pattern of the "pure language" that Jehovah has so graciously taught his people over the past century, these haughty ones try to draw the "sheep" away from the one international "flock" that Jesus has gathered in the earth. (John 10:7-10, 16) They try to sow doubts and to separate unsuspecting ones from the bounteous "table" of spiritual food spread at the Kingdom Halls of Jehovah's Witnesses, where truly there is ‘nothing lacking.' (Ps. 23:1-6) They say that it is sufficient to read the Bible exclusively, either alone or in small groups at home. But, strangely, through such ‘Bible reading,' they have reverted right back to the apostate doctrines that commentaries by Christendom's clergy were teaching 100 years ago, and some have even returned to celebrating Christendom's festivals again, such as the Roman Saturnalia of December 25! Jesus and his apostles warned against such lawless ones.-Matt. 24:11-13; Acts 20:28-30; 2 Pet. 2:1, 22.

The WBT$ has the Memorial Celebration..

Where Jehovah`s Witness`s gather once a year..

To Ignore Jesus..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit