When bad spelling trolls leave, new bad spellers (studies, JW's, JW lovers) arrive

by OnTheWayOut 77 Replies latest jw friends

• greenie
    greenie

OTWO,

Then I suppose based on my ability to spell and my firm grasp on subject-verb agreement, you must know I'm no troll.

-OR-

Than I supose baste on my ebilitie to spale and my firm grass on subject-verb agriement, you must no I'm know troll.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Im English, whats offensive about 'Arrive'?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

In addition to bad spelling, some also use "words" like "aswell" or "infact", which are not words. Many also don't seem to know the difference between there, their, and they're. These are very basic things which most people learn by the fifth grade.

W

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Personally, I can't wait for Simons much-heralded ignore feature. As soon as we get that thing I'm gonna be using it like it's going out of style. I can already think of a half-dozen who I'd relish the chance of making invisible.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Im English, whats offensive about 'Arrive'?

It's a colloquialism for sexual Peking (sp?), ie: "why Mary Poppins, you've arrived!", "Just so, daddyOh" (face).

• undercover
    undercover
    It's a colloquialism for sexual Peking

Chinese duck sex??

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Yes, about grammar, we all make mistakes, no big deal... but people who pay no heed to the English language are just pathetic. have they ever read a book in their lives? First off, know the difference between THERE, THEY'RE AND THEIR. It's an easy mistake, but habitual misuse makes you look like an idiot. No one expects you to be a master at grammar, just to know 5th-grade basics.

• OnTheWayOut
  • daniel-p
    daniel-p

It's a colloquialism for sexual Peking (sp?), ie: "why Mary Poppins, you've arrived!", "Just so, daddyOh" (face).

LOL--never knew that. Well, within the context, I'd assume most English persons would make the correct assumption of the more common definition of arrive. Unless, of course, if their mind is in the gutter. ...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Never mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit