When bad spelling trolls leave, new bad spellers (studies, JW's, JW lovers) arrive

by OnTheWayOut 77 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I will totally leave names out, as many get all huffy about that. It's also possible that I am wrong, though I doubt it.
    It's just that some trolls seem to deliberately be terrible spellers to make themselves look more naive and when they leave here for whatever reason, some new bad speller comes along in less than a week with an impossible problem or a complicated love situation with a JW or they are a firm believer with questions.

Just watch out.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

you mean arrive, not Arrive

• asilentone
    asilentone

at WAC, by the way, no big deal!

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Yeah I 've noticed this too... except for my bad spelling and a previous study, I'm not a troll! but I a had collection of toy trolls as a kid- they were sooo cute!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    you mean arrive, not Arrive

Picky, pickie, pikky

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Don't you think "Arrive" might offend some of our English posters?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Don't you think "Arrive" might offend some of our English posters?

When bad spelling trolls leave, new bad spellers come aboard. They are the second coming of the trolls. A new parousia takes place.

I changed it to a lower case, but I am not worried about it being misunderstood.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

wha 'cher point? are ya' sa'in they's denjirus?

J

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Trolls is jus wantin ta wast hour time. Thay thrive on atenshun. It's jus an obzervaseshun.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

As long as we spell them wronge, can we name a few????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit