When bad spelling trolls leave, new bad spellers (studies, JW's, JW lovers) arrive

by OnTheWayOut 77 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I was just teasing.

I find the badly spelled posts hard to read and end up just scanning them. Or skipping them. Mostly skipping them.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

What about good spelling trolls? You some type of racyst?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Some spell fine but the sentences they put together are like random stringing of words. Especially like one troll I remember....her stuff made no sense. But she was sure good for getting a rise outtta folks just the same.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yes, I'm prejudiced against bad spellers, people who pick their nose and then try to shake your hand, and people who get to have an avatar, when I cannot. ( I notice one person on here called it an aviator.....sheesh.)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If you complain about bad spellers, that means you can't ebber make mistakes at spelling. Nebber ebber. And be careful about misspelling people's monikers, they might think you're doing it on purpose and come after you with pitch forks and torches and hoards of angry villagers.

Since I got the internet and spell check, I discovered that having straight A's in spelling back in school will not save me from the commonly misspelled words or typos or monikers that are nearly identical, but spelled differently. Or run on sentences or imcomplete sentences and phrases.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

aint spellin gr8 ? now i can git strait A'z PMPWLMAO

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay, fun is fun.

The fact is that some newbies seem to be incredibly bad spellers, but if they hurry a reply their spelling is better.
    Some of these newbies come along just as another troll left the board. I am just reporting such incredible coincidents.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Trying to play Whack-a-Mole in cyberspace is impossible... Eventually, real trolls become bored and leave. You can only rile people for so long under one 'identity'... after a while, people stop biting, caring, whatever.

No-one takes them seriously though. After you've been here a while, they're easy enough to spot. Most people won't get caught up in their BS stories.

Now... I'm off to mail my 100k to the Nigerian prince who is coming to America. We met via email and he is a charmer. He's beinging me a million dollars and a Lear Jet.

Bye all!

J

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I am just reporting such incredible coincidents.

That didn't make it through my spell checker.

Trolls will out themselves soon enough.

I notice it too, but say nothing on the offchance that I might be offending a newbie that has come here for our help.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

.....so, back on topic...I've noticed this too. Some of the newbies' stories are beyond belief, tbh. Maybe ninja's right afterall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit