IF it is NOT wise for a man to be ALONE with a woman he's NOT married to …

by Spike Tassel 275 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

If you're worried about how it will look if you sit with her at the meeting, who cares? You're both df'ed, right?

No one will say anything.

Knock yourself out, dude!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

ATJ

I pm'ed you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ATJ..

That is just one of a truck load,of red flags..

Straight Up..

Spike has no Frigg`n Clue,how the organization is run..

He could`nt give you a correct answer,if you put a gun to his head..

....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Like I said, I consider myself socially dysfunctional. Asperger's does NOT help.

The announcement was made that I am "NOT one of JWs". I prefer to deal with ideas, generically and Scripturally, rather than my specifics, unless trust is developed.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Can't give a month and year you were baptized? Interesting.

Spike, I will let others draw their own conclusions, but I can't help but question an annulled baptism. Having said that, if thats your story, stick to it. It would probably be worse to recant.

If the announcement was made that you were not one of JW's, that means you are disfellowshipped.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Your head has really been messed with, the one on your shoulders is the one I am referring to.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh lord don't even imply anything about the other head. Spike will accuse you of making derogatory and inflammatory slanderous statements.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

When I was "baptised", I was told that they couldn't help me unless I got "baptised". Was never accepted into any social circles, such as role-playing, except by pioneer-types whose native language is NOT English. I just realised, unfortunately, that all in the JC have English as their native language. They discount the Asperger's, and just figure I'm unrepentant.

The meetings with the JCs were always hard for me to figure out, but I'm just making sense of things as I see my words in print here.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Maybe some messing with the Little Spike might do you good!!!

just messing with ya Spike..........but what does your username mean???

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You could be right Purps. Might relieve some stress.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit