IF it is NOT wise for a man to be ALONE with a woman he's NOT married to …

by Spike Tassel 275 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

to your detriment Spike.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I will pray for you SPike, that's for sure.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If anybody wants to know, despite all the stuff they write, NOBODY among the dubs obeys this rule..As Spike said, it is impossible to live that way.

They pay only lip service to it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

true Blue,

otherwsie we wouln't hear so often of engaged couples getting dfed.

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

IA said: you are speaking of your own imaiginary jehovah spike. The one created by the WT. DUmp the WT pubs, dump the org and go read the Bible and learn abou tthe real God.

Aww shucks, I'm proud of you !

Spike knows God through the WT in his way and for now that suits him.

Spike, I am not siding here, just pointing out that our dear friend here actually said something extraordinary.

Here is an analogy: Boy ha a puppy. But puppy has to live in a cage, or kennel and can only be fed, played with and loved while he is in the kennel. He is well loved, and Boy really wants to hug him and hold him, and get his face all full of puppy kisses and run after balls in big green fields and take him places with him. But puppy must stay in pen. They can share love and show each other affection through the bars.

Guess which one is Boy and which one is puppy.

Why can't puppy come out? because he might do a bad thing, lke pee on something, or chew on something, or possibly run away!

But puppy needs a little guidance and training, and once he knows his place, will faithfully stay by Boy out of Love.

That is what you ave to look forward to in doing what Spike suggested, and as I suggested way back earlier in this thread. You do not have to be 'in' to know God. It is truth that sets you free, and truth says God is both out and in the borg. It is men that tell you God is only in the borg. They lie to keep you bound.

So dear one, should yo wish to come out and play, Boy will be delighted, but He'll still love you even while you are penned up. Just be happy .

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Lets address his actual concerns again:

From Spike post 1741:

Suppose a man and a woman are both in the official category of "NOT a JW" or "no longer a JW" but are both regular meeting attenders and studying, what communication is acceptable between them which would NOT "warrant a reproof"?

OK, am I to unerstand she is new, and you are ousted and being shunned but still go to every meeting you can? I just want to make this clear. If you are DF'd and she is not even baptized, then you are both free.

Please correct me if I misunderstood. and clarify once more.

Is she in but not baptized?

Are you supposed to be getting shunned?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

he mentioned she is dfed. He clearly stated that much.

• donny
    donny

That's why I have discuss the matters that pertain, on this topic, so that I might. I'm used to waiting on Jehovah. This is simply part of it.

Please describe what "waiting on Jehovah" includes? I have heard this phrase many times and have yet to hear a clear explanantion of what it encompasses.

Donny

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wait till the GB are forced by legal pressures to make changes?

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Thanks IA. I thought I had read that somewhere in this thread, but did not want to go back through it all.

They are both free. Looks like God gave them both the opportunity. They don't have to shun each other, do they?

Spike I know you don't see things the way we do. You see things the way you always have seen them...walk the line,be a good servant and don't make any waves. That not a bad thing, in fact admirable. Have you been asking for guidance from God yurself? have you been praying something would give you an opening to meet with her and talk? If you have, then your prayer has been answered.

God answers prayers and gives us what we ask for. Jesus told you that often enough, and when you ask in Jesus' name, it wiull be done. If you miss the anser, then you were expecting one thing and God gave you another that you didn't recognize.

You came here to bunce things off of us, and get our insight.

Get creative Spike. Get your phone number to her and tell her you'd like to meet over coffee sometime.

Being female, I am one to never call a guy unless I have an invite. Now I did make an exception to that . I had been searching for this man I had seen on the street for many years. One look at him and that was it! I had to know him. He was gorgeous! His words were kind and his manners were gentle. He played guitar to anyone who would listen and sang without a care in the world. His eyes were the Tru Blue kind speaking volumes that the depth of his soul was honest and good.

About three or four years passed and I saw him in a local restaraunt all by himself. I had come in to meet someone who never showed on teh spur of the moment and had just came from the shower, long hair dripping wet, clothes just thrown on, no make up, and hurried. And there he was. sitting at the counter with a glass of iced tea. I didn't think; I moved toward him and said things, can't even tell you what they were. He turned to me with those blue eyes and smiled. I gave him my number. and he called that night. We were together six years.

He was alot like you. in may ways. Extremely reserved. Hated crowds. was a loner. Highly intellectual. Didn't fit in.

Get creative a get connected.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit