IF it is NOT wise for a man to be ALONE with a woman he's NOT married to …

by Spike Tassel 275 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dinah
    dinah

<------forming a JC so I can get details (I'll wear a doilie)

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I think that the witnesses hardline stance results in MORE fooling around not less. I think a lot of young people are told so often 'if a girl and a guy are alone they just have to make out, fool around, commit fornication, fuck the hell out of each other, etc' that it almost becomes second nature!

If they ever end up alone with a member of the opposite sex then it's just EXPECTED that they get busy! I mean I've been alone with worldly girls many many times it's no big deal. If you're alone with a witness chick there is INSTANT sexual tension. It's like she just automatically expects you to jump her... And she can't WAIT! lol

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Reniaa looks hot, I'd do her!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Officially, it should be the exception and not the rule for unmarried people of the opposite sex to be in a car together "worshipping Jehovah", "placing Watchtower and Awakes", making "Return Visits", etc. Because clearly, after 3 straight times with each other, you are going to rip each others cheap service clothes off and go at it in your 99 Honda Civic.

It doesn't happen too often, occasionally, yes, unless they are sneaking around, which no one can control.....

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

It is a bad idea for married men to spend time with married women, especially the one they are already married to. That often leads to divorce.

Jeff

• dinah
    dinah
    after 3 straight times with each other, you are going to rip each others cheap service clothes off and go at it in your 99 Honda Civic.

I would have gotten alot more time in had this been the case.

Usually I ended up with the eccentric (bat-shit crazy) pioneer who soaked her dentures in kerosene which made 2 hours a month just fine for me.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

But if you're caught alone with someone of the opposite sex, you may as well "do it", cus you're gonna suffer the consequenses of "doin' it" whether you were "doin' it" or making a return visit.

I remember one young couple in our Hall (already married) and his "worldly" mother called about 2 minutes before they left for the meeting. He took the call and rather than shame themselves by arriving late to a meeting, they decided to just not go, in the hopes that others would think they were "sick".

To me, THAT is really sick.

The GB doesn't have any confidence in their flock. Not everybody has sex on the brain.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"The accusations made by Isaac and Josie are off-topic and defamatory."

Excuse me?! What pray tell did I accuse you of? Please tell me Spike. You are looking for a mate, not I. I have a mate, you don't. I have been married for almost seventeen years, I assume you've never been married and mostlikely never within breathing space or close to getting a liplock with a woman.

Am I wrong? You brought this subject up, not I. You exposed your want and need for a relationship with the opposite sex (yeah I said "SEX'!!) not I. And you are the one asking US!!! for advice, I didn't make you come here.

So please tell me wtf I accused you of Spike!

MRSJONES!! (Yeah I'm pissed)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Even if two people are married, there are still things that the wt does not want them to do. How wise is it for MARRIED people to be together alone? They might suddenly be overcome and put the wrong things in the wrong places. Perhaps, jws should go to the king hall to sleep, so that they can all watch that the others don't do anything naughty.

S

• isaacaustin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit