IF it is NOT wise for a man to be ALONE with a woman he's NOT married to …

by Spike Tassel 275 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• IMHO
    IMHO

I haven't read it all as it's become so long and it seems to have drifted somewhat off topic, however I would like to add (if it hasn't been done already);

If is is not wise for a man to be alone with a woman he's not married too. In this day-and-age why is it not wise for a man to be alone with a man he's not married too?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

uncovering IMHO's post, 1st attempt

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

regardless of how many parties are involved, it is wise to be always on guard both as to one's OWN motives and their consequent behaviour as well as that of ALL the others.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

to nathmedeah (Post 85): I'm still hoping that a/ the special someone wil be post here or PM me. Also, it helps get my thoughts out in the open.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Most of the women here are exjws Spike. Not too many jw women come here and when they do most often they don't stay. Conventions aren't working for you?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

to mrsjones5 (Post 10330):I would EXPECT it WOULD be someone who has been OUTED, who is looking to get back in, but PROPERLY this time. The same as I am. How can conventions work for me when I don't speak informally to anyone there, as per directive?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What a small box...must be a door somewhere.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

the door is JWN, possibly

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I just Posted 4 New Topics to address some of the issues that relate to my personal situation. Hopefully that's FOUR new doors to ideas, right here on JWN. Thanks Josie for jogging my thinking.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You're welcome though I am slightly disturbed by it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit