IF it is NOT wise for a man to be ALONE with a woman he's NOT married to …

by Spike Tassel 275 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I can't ask her in person. I don't trust myself to do that right, not yet.

Oh oh, sounds like a very shy guy that has a crush on a female, is this correct? I work with many females and can see through their motives. Remember this, actions prove louder than words. This is how you should approach it. Tell her you find her very interesting and would like to know her better. Prepare your heart for a negative response keeping in mind that every person has their own personal preferences in the opposite gender. Do not take offense if her response is negative but accept it and go from there. If it is a positive response exchange email or cell numbers. That is a good way to start. It could eventually lead to an opportunity for an in person meeting at a place she is comfortable. If you two find each other attractive on the same level and you make a move towards a physical relationship, treat it as a marriage. Because that is what a marriage is, the joining of man and women and the two become one flesh. It does not require a marriage certificate, so do not allow other people to judge you. GOD did not require a certificate between Adam and Eve did He?

E.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

If you do not take the next step you will never get anywhere. Just prepare yourself for a negative response and go from there.....

Estephan

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

uncovering Estephan's latest Post

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Jehovah prepares his people for spiritual success. I know THAT much. He knows how to manœuver things, even for a klutz like me. I'm not good at finding a study partner, not on my own. It's never worked for me whenever I've tried so far, it's always backfired with elders sending me back to a cowering oblivion. I'm not interested in getting THAT ever again. I'm alone in my extended family for believing as I do, so I've never seen how proper connections are made, or I don't seem to have them now (if I've ever had them).

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I really don't know how you can complete your objective of having a relationship (nonsexual, I know I know) with this girl. Both of you are df'd and not permitted to speak in the hall. I assume that the only place you see her is in the hall. I don't see how you can get to first base let alone spring training.

If I were you I would be looking outside of the hall, at least you can speak to women on the outside but sadly knowing the way you are (stuck in a rut) I don't think that will ever happen. One can hope.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I'm interested in reading and discussing current WT publications and meeting parts with someone who has a similar disposition to myself, so "women on the outside" is out of the question. By e-mail would seem to be a sensible way to introduce ourselves one to the another, progressing as appropriate to other means, for anyone reading this. My sleep is already "all over the map", so anyone of JWN here would be a possibility. If anyone is seriously interested in such a "study partner" as myself, please PM me. I respond when it makes sense to me to do so.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm interested in reading and discussing current WT publications and meeting parts with someone who has a similar disposition to myself, so "women on the outside" is out of the question. By e-mail would seem to be a sensible way to introduce ourselves one to the another, progressing as appropriate to other means, for anyone reading this. My sleep is already "all over the map", so anyone of JWN here would be a possibility. If anyone is seriously interested in such a "study partner" as myself, please PM me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh shit, I think I really did pee my pants.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

silly monkey lol

Spike, you have my empathy you really do but I think your interests are severely limited to support anything other than a superficial relationship with a woman. Maybe it's a good thing to limit yourself to email since that's really the only amount of contact you can handle. I do wonder how far you would want a relationship to progress (and no I'm not talking about sex since that seems to be a danger trigger for you).

• shamus100
    shamus100

Easy Mrs. Jones... his ten posts are nearly up!

Stop baiting him.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I'm interested in developing a spiritual relationship, but I've never had much of that by e-mail. My e-mail relationships so far typically have been on some technical matters: language interests, computer interests, family history interests, some discussion of beliefs, and how I am navigating life as an Aspie who's still discovering what being an Aspie involves.

I'm interested in problem solving, and building my spiritual faith, and helping others do the same. I like to keep to knowable, provable, reasonable facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit