IF it is NOT wise for a man to be ALONE with a woman he's NOT married to …

by Spike Tassel 275 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

What I mean to say is: It's not sexual activity I'm interested in ever getting to. Rather, I'm looking for fellowship, companionship, spiritual harmony, principled love, intellectual curiosity, mutual interest in solving the issues of life together, a complement, someone whom I can validate and who can validate me, a soul mate.

Whoa dude...that is a TALL order for anybody to qualify for. Why dont you try the JW singles websites? Put what you are looking for out there and see if you get any takers? You might like to add walking on the beach or reading good novels or something else besides the study of WT propaganda. Otherwise I cant see how it would be very appealing for anyone to apply for the job.

Nothing wrong with what Spike is after. Spike, if I were to read your posts here on this forum what would they tell me about you? Are you different around another person such as a female you might be tring to court? I have one more question. Is this female intereted in you?

And it is better to meet "in person" then off of any dating site. It is possible to find someone compatible off of the internet, however, you only truly know a person if you associate with them. Also on the internet anyone can portrait whomever they want to be and it is not always truly who the person is. I have learned this from experience.

E.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Thanks Estephan for your support. You ask some difficult questions. I have a hard time knowing what others actions are trying to tell me. I can't read others' feelings very well. I prefer reading words to hearing them. Often I find a discrepancy between the two. What I read seems more true.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" Rather, I'm looking for fellowship, companionship, spiritual harmony, principled love, intellectual curiosity, mutual interest in solving the issues of life together, a complement, someone whom I can validate and who can validate me, a soul mate."

You don't need a woman for that, on the other hand your description of what you want in a possible mate reminds me of a tv character named "Monk" who was married to his soulmate but I get the distinct impression that they never had sex because of his OCD issues.

I suppose it could happen.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I'm NOT attracted to men.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I didn't say that you were Spike.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

If you're not interested in her sexually, then there is no reason why you can't ask her if she'd like to study with you and bounce ideas off each other. Just make sure you are up front with her right away, that you are not interested ina sexual relationship.

I also agree with Mrs. J - a man could provide all those same things for you. Unless you like having a woman for that, we do offer a completely different perspective than a man would on many issues!!!

Happy hunting, Spike!!

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

But he is not allowed to be alone with this mystery woman...so they would have to agree to meet in like a Starbucks or all night Dennys for these deep discussions.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I don't know how to set things up right when I'm in person. And I don't know whether she has a computer, or how to find her online. If I could, I'd have no problem determining whether it would be worth asking her or anyone else, just as I have tried some conversations here on JWN, and from there by PM, and by e-mail. The search continues.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe if you asked her? Someone's got to take the first step.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I can't ask her in person. I don't trust myself to do that right, not yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit