IF it is NOT wise for a man to be ALONE with a woman he's NOT married to …

by Spike Tassel 275 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

The point is still true, we on the Autistic spectrum need love, just like everyone else. It's just harder for us to get since no matter what language the regular world speaks, we speak it differently, such that we get ridicule. People have NO clue what that's like unless they've been abused emotionally like we have been. I'm not "bringing your son up" AGAIN. We're just getting closure as to understandings, is all. Don't you worry, it's raw for me, too. You better believe it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

preaching to the choir

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

So much for that.

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike, I am sure there must be some halfway house where you can meet someone like yourself and who is not captive to the cult. Perhaps she can help you control your triggers.

• isaacaustin
  • Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

isaacaustin (Post 2938)

Spike, I am sure there must be some halfway house where you can meet someone like yourself and who is not captive to the cult. Perhaps she can help you control your triggers.

Spike Tassel (Post 1979)

I am a slave, as all humans are: according to the desires and consequences operating at the time. An intelligent, focused string of conversations is the best control for triggers. I practice the apostle Paul's counsel where it is recorded that "it is well for a man not to touch a woman" and I work in harmony with the implied converse also, that "it is well for a woman not to touch a man".

By "halfway house" I understand you to mean a public place which is not known for JWs to frequent. I must become more attuned to holy spirit so I come to the wise steps ahead so that I can achieve Jehovah's will for me in this.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m sure IsaacAstin meant a Half-Wit House..

.Face Plant

..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• dinah
    dinah

This thread is still going? Dayumm, Spike, go jack off already!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Hi Spike,

You quote Paul, "it is well for a man not to touch a woman."

He was recommending singleness for those who felt they could manage in life alone, and also wanted to devote more time to God.

I think you are having trouble managing life alone. I think you like devoting time to God.

Is it your intention to remain single?

If so, then I think it would be unfair to expect a woman to have the kind of close relationship you describe (sharing thoughts and feelings) and not have the physical intimacies of marriage, as well. It's a natural progression. It's how we were made.

Perhaps you are a little unrealistic in your expectations, or perhaps over-thinking it.

Respectfully,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit