IF it is NOT wise for a man to be ALONE with a woman he's NOT married to …

by Spike Tassel 275 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

stick to the Topic.

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

I was just trying to figure what type of person you'd be most interested in dating. Chill out, babydoll.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I'm NOT your "babydoll".

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

All right then, honeybuns.

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike i thought you were gay. You are not?

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Can any of you hear what he is telling you at all? Some of you are so damn preoccupied with taking Spikes matter, which is serious to HIM, and making a big hairy deal of it. You want to nit pick and jab with your little comments and accusations, without so much as offering him some real counsel, which is what he is trying to receive,

He is telling you, he has a problem.

He is telling you he wants advice.

He is telling you he isn't getting any answers from the ones he thought would help him. (elders)

He is telling you he wants our help. (Poor guy must be desperate to ask the likes of some of you here in this form!)

He is telling you he has Aspergers. Has anybody looked it up, or know someone who has this condition? If not I'll tell you: people with Aspergers do not fit into OUR MOLD. In fact they resent it because many times it makes no sense to them, therefore they come across as not making any sense to us. I know two people like Spike, and I will tell you that they both are two of the finest people I know. Different? Oh, hell yeah! They are...but I like to find special time to sit and talk with them whenever I get a chance because I know they possess a depth of knowledge and understanding of certain things that us 'normal' people can't even touch.

One drawback to Aspergers: they often get in a 'rut', and they hate to deviate and change. What is already familiar to them is going to STAY that way. They have a routine, and you better not upset it cos it throws them off track. Now all the things he held as true from his experience with JW’s is making him question himself, and the teachings. We all know what THAT is like, don’t we? With Aspergers, this is further compounded and is magnified much more.

People like Spike have good intentions. They take things seriously too. If they are told a certain thing is a certain way, and begin to get used to it, it better be that way or their whole concept and understanding get all mixed up and then they have to ask "How come" and why isn't it the way it should be" and so many other questions. They cannot get this out of their heads. You can die before you get them to see things differently. Here is a brief summary of Aspergers:

" Persons with AS show marked deficiencies in social skills, have difficulties with transitions or changes and prefer sameness. They often have obsessive routines and may be preoccupied with a particular subject of interest. They have a great deal of difficulty reading nonverbal cues (body language) and very often the individual with AS has difficulty determining proper body space. Often overly sensitive to sounds, tastes, smells, and sights, the person with AS may prefer soft clothing, certain foods, and be bothered by sounds or lights no one else seems to hear or see. It's important to remember that the person with AS perceives the world very differently. Therefore, many behaviors that seem odd or unusual are due to those neurological differences and not the result of intentional rudeness or bad behavior, and most certainly not the result of "improper parenting".

This is but one description.

Now can you Jr. High level forum members who cannot seem to resist the urge to throw verbal spears at people just leave that part of you out of this equation for just a little bit? I know it's tough.

Spike: For what it is worth....In the very center of your Bible is your answer. This passage from the Psalms will tell you where to get your counsel from: Psalms 118:8

You have been told to trust the word of your elders, who are men. You have been told that they are your direct line to Chris and God. I tell you no, my friend, these men are not. And there are some that do not want you to have that direct communication with God, because it will take their job and purpose away.

You must be able to see God away from the Kingdom Hall Spike. You will know when you see God outside the Kingdom Hall. You will feel Him inside your chest, right around your heart area, and it will feel light and happy there. I doubt you have felt that in a very long time, have you?

Once you find your direct connection with God, then Jesus will see to it you and Him are communicating. But this cannot happen until you open your heart space, that place for God to make Himself known to you. It's closed otherwsie and God will politely stay outside until you invite Him in, in the name of Jesus.

You can make all your decisions by feeling what that space feels like. For instance, you want to date a girl you like and are thinking you might do something wrong in the eyes of the elders and get in trouble. Go directly to God, through Jesus and see what He has to say about your wanting to spend time with this lady. Go ahead, ask God yourself. And every time one of those thoughts about the elders comes in, blow it off. and let God inside you instead.

The goal of the WTS is to have control of your thoughts and feelings, but I tell you Spike, those thoughts and feelings belong to God and a man has no right to take them from you.

I say follow your heart.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Crimsonbleu,

I understand your compassion. i too know someone personally with Aspergers syndrome. And if Spike truly does have, I am sorry for him. However, his ridiculous sharade of his experience in the org has no shred of truth? Since when are publishers sponsored? What JW does not know what reproof is? His wording and description of procedure is completely inaccurate.

One thing I have to say about the org, their lingo, their procedure in united...even if not applied evenly.

His issue of meeting someone, yes I am sorry for him. he is not the only person who has this issue.

His talltale of life in the org- I can not think of the right superlative to prefix how ridiculous it is.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

and FYI, Several weeks ago I gave him the same advice you gave him in your final 3 paragraphs and was simply told to "Go away Satan with all of your guises"....of course it was said as a Baptist would say it, not as a JW.

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Then don't look at him as a JW. Look at him and consider the syndrome he is dealing with.

Remember, he does not think, speak and relate the way you and I do. His JW teachings are just an etherial part of him that he has to relate to becuase he sees it as who he is. I imagine him being a JW is something he (pardon me if I am wrong Spike) did not directly 'choose' but it was in his face, and he was being a nice guy by appeasing others. I believe he is seeing that appeasing others is futile and it will only cause to question things that don't fit anymore.

It makes absolutely no logical sense that a man with his condition would come on here and lie deliberatly. There is nothing for him to benefit by and he doesn't have the 'mind' for headgames as some think he does. Isn't that evident in his writing? I personally have yet to see him dis anyone on here lest they have it coming. In fact, there are times he should and could have, but didn't. I have not read all his postings of course, so if I am in error, forgive me. I just call things the way I see it.

So now, we have a man who likes a woman and he goes to a place he likes to go, even though it is not very much fun, it even seems hard sometimes because he knows he really doesn't belong. But he wants to belong somehwere and so he keeps on trying to appease the elders who don't like him. He also sees a woman he wants to talk to, and is afraid of getting in deeper with the elders because his every move is being watched.

You and I may handle this a bit differently. being that you and I are on the outside looking in with no handicaps like AS, then we'd probably go on up to her and talk to her. That's becasue you and I are WT rebels. he is a passive man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit