IF it is NOT wise for a man to be ALONE with a woman he's NOT married to …

by Spike Tassel 275 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

That's why I have discuss the matters that pertain, on this topic, so that I might. I'm used to waiting on Jehovah. This is simply part of it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

uncovering

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Don't any of you forum dorks, (you know who you are again) remember back in the day when you were young and inexperienced with girls, how you would want sooo bad to get somehting going with one, but were too chicken? It's kinda like that. Plus the situation is compunded by the 'all seeing eyes' that never seem to sleep.

I think Spike wants to talk, and express his interest in her but keeps himself in check for many reasons.

Boysone is right, you can do what your heart tells you and NOT a bunch of Bethel ass kissers who are trying to police your every move.

Is there anyone, and I mean ANYONE you can trust in that congregation you can talk to to see if maybe a liason can be formed first with her by a third party...just to see where her head is at? It would really suck if you climbed over your proverbial wall just to find she is not in the least interested in a relationship like you'd want her to be. Test the waters. Seek out a good friend. If she is not interested in a man/woman relationship, then, then we'll go from there.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

uncovering Isaac's post, like last page

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Pistoff: "Now, we are expected to think Spike is an active witness when he likes to quote other translations:"

If you knew Spike's religious background, you would not find it surprising that he quotes other translations.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Crimson, no disrespect intended, but assuming (and I HIGHYLY doubt spike's words and experience) but assuming it is correct...NO JW would act as a liaison between hooking up a dfed JW and one who is treated as such. That will not happen.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

My heart tells me to wait for something more conclusive, it's about learning scriptural endurance. Jehovah clear the way properly as we wait on him. In the meantime, I get lots of practice communicating with the likes of all of you. Discernment seems to be coming, with practice and persistence and principle.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

That you, Palmtree, for that reminder. http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/179201/9/JW-Defenders-Is-WTS-Right-to-Insist-You-Stay-Away-From-these-Websites tells that part. My former religion is known as the "Friends & Workers" where I am.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

you are speaking of your own imaiginary jehovah spike. The one created by the WT. DUmp the WT pubs, dump the org and go read the Bible and learn abou tthe real God.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I will NEVER obey THAT, Isaac.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit