IF it is NOT wise for a man to be ALONE with a woman he's NOT married to …

by Spike Tassel 275 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*sigh* So you two don't really talk, just alot of eyeballing going on.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

we play by what we know

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Now, we are expected to think Spike is an active witness when he likes to quote other translations:

After all, to paraphrase Jack J. Blanco's take on Matthew 7:17, People who have prickly dispositions are NOT the ones we want to depend on for spiritual advice (even here on JWN).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Clear_Word

And basically an Adventist author as well, really not consistent with what a witness would quote.

P

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have a pic of Spike,trying to get the Womans Attention!!

Moony 1

.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So Spike do you know really know if this woman is interested in you and how? Something besides the joint staring contest.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Forget the elders Spike, you're a grown man, you can make decisions on whose company you keep for yourself.

Just be friends, then if there's a spark, fan the flame a little. Get to know each other and forget the gossipmongers, they can take a hike.

I recently spoke to a brother who's just been reinstated. The elders were giving him a hard time because he rode to the kingdom hall with just him and his girlfriend in the car and there was "talk".

He said to them, "I own a 3 bedroom house and I live by myself. If I wanted to have sex with my girlfriend I wouldn't be doing it in the car!" Needless to say, it shut them up.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah, make your move Spike.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

"joint staring contest"! LOL.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

My ubersexiness doesn't allow me to be in a room alone with any female, no matter their status.

They can't keep their hands off my Daniel Craig-like Body and my Antonio Banderas like sensuality !

Its a curse, yes, but one I carry well.

I must, of course, keep myself at a safe distance or they start throwing their bras and panties at me, very uncomfortable, especially when I am grocery shopping ( Hard to get choose the best tomatoes when you have a thong hanging from your head).

Alas, my sexiness is something that I would not wish on my worse enemy !

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"joint staring contest"! LOL.

It is rather funny. I do hope one day you'll be able to move forward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit