I was a False Prophet

by IWillBeDubbedNoMore 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

More miracles in modern times, by the wt corp:

*** w61 7/15 p. 434 par. 18 Become Activated by the Spirit of Jehovah ***

Having accomplished the purpose of firmly establishing Christianity as from God, the imparting of miraculous gifts of the spirit for the physical curing of the people ceased with the death of the apostles, but Jehovah’s holy spirit as a helper for his people has continued down to this day. Those who have been associated for many years with the New World society of Jehovah’s witnesses are well aware of the operation of this spirit of God, for of a truth it has been the stimulating and driving force behind their work. No man or body of men can be given credit for the unified preaching work of Jehovah’s witnesses on a global scale in 179 lands and territories. No humans can be credited with the marvelous flow of Bible truths.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yah, i preached that the generation of 1914 wouldn't end, before karmageddon came.

S

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

great work Satanus and superb cut and pasting Homer

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Using Ren's redifinition of a false prophet, the Herbie Armstrong wasn't a false prophet either.

This video is 1hr 13 mins, but is worth the effort.

If you can talk your JW friends & family into watching it, all the better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWAtvE1xiRk

Cheers

Chris

• oompa
    oompa
    Renni: They are not putting scripture where it isn't and the generation scripture clearly is a doublefold prophecy and you know it! otherwise Jesus would have returned on the destruction of Jerusalem.

why do i have a feeling you do not knoIw what others here know? The WTBS have so many dual fulfillments it is ridiculous! God would have let us know if there was gonna be a second fulfillment, but i think he only did that ONCE in the bible. That is no reason to say every other prophecy is twofold...just stoopid.

and why do i have the feeling that if wt soon says that jesus actually DID return invisibly after the destruction of Jerusalem, you would accept that, have no problem with the change, and rejoice over the new lite???????????????

see i dont give a FLUCK whether they are false prophets or not, and you guys can argue that point till renni freezes over...but what i do know is that WT keeps getting things....

wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrongwrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrongwrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrongwrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,wrong, wrong, wrongwrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,............................and they

flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, fkipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, fkipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, fkipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop, flipflop,flipflop, flipflop, fkipflop,

and since that is indisputable........there are only a few sorts of people that would be able to say they are gods chosen people with their track record.....i do not understand why ANYONE would follow a group so wrong on so many things.....surely god would do better than this.....................oompa

so i dont give a crap if they are not a false prophet..........if they could have been right more...i may still be a dub

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

She's NOT a JW guys....she spouts all this crap while professing to be one, but she's not. That's clear.

The WTS has been prophetic in the use of dates and times...that is 'being a prophet'...it doesn't come true that's being a 'false prophet'.

The people who follow what the WTS tells them to do - go door to door and preach these prophecies - or leave and get shunned/punished/die - do what they are told - spread those prophecies in public on behalf of the WTS. That makes them a little guilty...but only in one small part - God would make allowances for them because they were lied to and tricked by Mother - it's MOTHER that God will hold accountable.

Ren doesn't believe that people get shunned for any reason either - she's not a JW. sammieswife.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

not only are they false prophets, but they merit death under the penalty of the last words of revelation

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer
    2 Peter 2
    False Teachers and Their Destruction

1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies,

even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the

way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging

over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

• reniaa
    reniaa

hi homer

are you really using the 2 peter 2 one? because anyone that reads it in context will see it describes these men as promising freedom but becoming slaves to the sinful nature again going back to things God clearly condemns biblically like immorality etc this is not descriptive of witnesses quite the contrary.

2 Peter 2:18-19 (New International Version)

18 For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. 19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him.

Reniaa

• Chalam
    Chalam

Black Sheep, awesome vid!

So many similarities with the JWs it is uncanny. "1975", return to OT laws (legalism), no birthdays/Christmas, refusing medical help, demoting Jesus, an impersonal force Holy Spirit, no Trinity, "restoration of the original church" from the first century, false predictions, shunning, guilt, condemnation, zero grace...

Also the similarities with the half brother religion of Mormonism, "we will all become God".

Thanks for posting Chris. I cannot recommend this enough for everyone (maybe it needs a new thread?)

Called to be Free

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit