I was a False Prophet

by IWillBeDubbedNoMore 87 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I was as well LOL, luckily I never brought anyone directly in, took a lot out though

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

Suspiciousminds: Thank you

jookbeard: I am glad you were able to bring a lot out. That is great to hear.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Mark 13:22
    For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible.

Revelation 19:20
    But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

To qualify biblically to be a false prophet in these times you have to perform false signs and miracles and call yourself christ.

Reniaa

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

that passage of scripture refers directly to the times in which it was written Ren, the WTS doesn't get off that lightly, it calls itself The Elijah Class, The Greater David, The Jonnadab Class, The Faithful & Wise Servant etc and has made prophetic statements and lies that have failed to come true Ren, therefore making it a false prophet, read Deut 18;20-22 for goodness sake.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

To qualify biblically as a JW you have to go to meetings and in service Reniaa.

• SuspiciousMinds
    SuspiciousMinds

Sorry to encourage Reniaa's hijacking, but I thought these verses were appropriate:

(Deuteronomy 18:20-22) 20 “‘However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. 21 And in case you should say in your heart: “How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?” 22 when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him.’

How many times has the WTS spoken in God's name, only to have the prophecy unfulfilled?

• flipper
    flipper

I WILL BE DUBBED NO MORE- Be easy on yourself . We ALL were deceived by the " false prophet " organization Jehovah's Witnesses . So we towed the company line and taught their crap.

O.K. Now I am a true prophet ! I'll make a prediction ! There is no such thing as " Armageddon " or " the last days ". We are in this " system of things " in the here and now and need to learn to cope with life as we know it. Any JW apologist feel free to prove me wrong. I bet when you respond it will STILL BE in this " system of things " not the new ! Respond to this thread 6 months from now and I predict my prophecy will still be true ! Hang in there people ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

Wow I walked away from my computer and look what happened to this thread!

reniaa: Please do a research on " The Christ" in the Watchtower publications. You will see that up until the writing of the "Life Everlasting in the Freedom of the Sons of God" book, it was taught that the "The Christ" consisted of 144,001. (That would be Christ and all 144,000.) At which point the phrase " The Christ" was changed to The Anointed. So, the scriptures you quote actually prove my point. Thank you

Mickey mouse: good point

SuspiciousMinds: The Society wants us to believe they are speaking for God and when their made up dates pass with nothing happening, they deny ever proclaiming it. It was the fault of the R & F. They overreated to what was written or spoken from the platform. Two faced liars.

Mr. Flipper: we will have to wait six months and see

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

None of you are False Prophets..

Not one of you Prophesied anything,the WBT$ had`nt already said..

Parrots are not Prophets..

You were full of

But..Not a False Prophet

The WBT$ is a False Prophet..

And..

Reniaa has no idea,what she`s talking about..

Pony

More Road Apples from Reniaa..

.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Chalam
    Chalam

To qualify biblically to be a false prophet in these times you have to perform false signs and miracles and call yourself christ.

Rubbish! Prophets speak for God. False prophets speak for themselves and "gods" who exalt themselves to Christ's position.

Signs and wonders are a different issue and a different gift of the Spirit. True believers will walk in signs and wonders.

Mark 16:17-18 (New International Version)

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

There will be those who call on the name of Jesus and His authority and miraculous power but not be born again and known by Him Matthew 7:21-23 Nowhere does the New Testament say that ungodly people will perform signs yet God's people will be powerless, what a WT sham! They blaspheme the Holy Spirit Mark 3:28-30 All the best, Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit