"Remember, nobody can REALLY love you unless they know and love Jehovah first."

by AllTimeJeff 148 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Words speak louder then intent. Actions speak louder then words. Don't tell me, show me.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

All I can show you on this Forum is my words. Heart needs to be applied on both sides for true communication to take place. That's what love and holiness are all about, after all.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    All I can show you on this Forum is my words. Heart needs to be applied on both sides for true communication to take place. That's what love and holiness are all about, after all.

To get this back on track, the thread/topic is about how the GB legislates love, and a quote that was used in the drama at this years convention was very striking. If there are any comments concerning how the GB both legislates who you can love and talk to, and how they legislate who can and cannot love you, that would be most welcome. This thread is not about the supposed "rights" of posters to say whatever they feel like saying, off topic, and I would hope that everyone here realizes that and posts accordingly. I am not here to defend myself against troll like attempts to derail a thread. Anyone who wishes to start their own topic is more then welcome to, and I promise personally, that I won't try to change the topic in an effort to "socialize".

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

This thread, then, is not about the stated Topic.

• Spike Tassel
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I am reporting this to the mods. Please stay on topic.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

The Topic is the title, I suggest.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It is time to stop discussing trolls and get back on topic

If you don't like what someone posts either leave the thread or ignore them.

Lee

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Loving everyone is so important for our interactions in life to go well. We must be attuned to Jehovah's perspective in order to love everyone correctly, which includes those who may be labelled a "troll", whether correctly or otherwise. For the discussion on the possible value of "trolls", that's now proceeding quite well at http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/180339/1/If-Spike-Reniaa-are-trolls-could-that-be-a-good-thing.

This Topic (a.k.a. thread), though, is entitled "Remember, nobody can REALLY love you unless they know and love Jehovah first." and is discussing reactions to this summer's DC Drama, and this particularly memorable line from it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Remember, nobody can REALLY love you unless they know and love Jehovah first."

To which I wholeheartedly disagree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit