Your Opinion: Do You Believe In The Idea Of Having One Soulmate In Your Life?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Great question - I am not totally sure - however, with 6.5 billion people out there so say 3.2 Billion of the opposite sex - I am of the opinion , on blance, NO

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I don't believe that a soul mate necessarily

will or has to be a life long mate.

purps

• beksbks
    beksbks

No, in a way the very idea actually diminishes the reality of true love. Which is not purdy all the time.

• Dagney
    Dagney

What purps said.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Well here's a question. Does it have to be romantic in nature? Can it be a platonic friend?

• ninja
    ninja

yep......in fact I am gonna get a tattoo of my wife's name on my arm

on the slight chance we ever do fall out and needing a back up plan .....being scottish I'm not gonna be able to afford laser treatment

soooooo....

• ninja
    ninja

I'll just write underneath

IS

A

FUCKING

COW

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

To me a soul mate is another being that you connect to on a deeper more spiritual level (it's a much higher state than physical attraction)-there can be many mates your soul connects to- they can be a close friend, a relative, a family pet or an animal you visit at a zoo. No words need to be spoken, it's a bond/connection that is beond words, it's when your heart joins with another and you both just feel totally at peace and in awe of each others presence.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Lillith said:

-there can be many mates your soul connects to- they can be a close friend, a relative, a family pet or an animal you visit at a zoo. No words need to be spoken, it's a bond/connection that is beond words, it's when your heart joins with another and you both just feel totally at peace and in awe of each others presence.

Nice! Yes, okay, I will agree with this... but still say NAY to Mini's question, as he stipulated only ONE for a life.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I believe in soulmates. I also believe that there can be more than one person that you are unbelievably in-tune with. The chances of finding even one of those persons is low in my opinion because most people settle. I did that twice. I feel extremely lucky to have found my soulmate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit