Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?

by What-A-Coincidence 165 Replies latest social current

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Then STFU Dinah. You brought me up, remember?

BTS

• Gregor
    Gregor

Seems like the entire repertoire of the defensive libs lately consists of, "we inherited" and "you've been indoctrinated by right wing press/radio/TV." Convenient how both these diversionary ploys avoid the issue. BO IS the Pres. This is not a campaign. Even us conservatives have a right to expect SOMETHING to come of the $$$$$$$$$$ deficit. On top of which he plainly wants to Socialize health care, which a majority of both Dems and Conservatives think is a bad idea. He's very inconsistent in hispolicy remarks and tax promises. The American public is not stupid Beks. If that's your only response, I don't think you have much to contribute as an Obama defender.

This is the second time Beks has called me a dork or right wing looney and made the above evasive statements. She has advocated shutting down right wing media and "if only we could do something about your right to vote'. Also, " I think the world would be a better if we could 'somehow' silence you moronic lemmings".

As I have said before, this is textbook Marxism as practised today by Hugo Chavez and his ilk. I don't think she realizes it. She has come to it like most naive people who have avoided educating themselves. It's so much easier to just react 'intuitively', no information needed. Dunce

• wizardca
    wizardca

yawn. really is a not an issue my ex-gf was born in Brasil to a Brasilian Father and a US Citizen Mother. She has Brazilian citizenship AND US citizenship by birth due to her mother being a US Citizen.

• dinah
    dinah
    Then STFU Dinah. You brought me up, remember?

I can also put you back down. Why don't YOU STFU? Give someone else a voice. I'd bet your hit your posting limit everyday. With HOT useless AIR.

We get it! We get it! God hates black folks, Obama is the Antichrist and we're all going to hell. Capitalism is perfect! Go fix your little kids some cheese toast and get back here. OR does the little woman handle all that while you beat your chest like a typical male moron?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Gregor, you have so rarely contributed a post on the subject of politics or current events that has any substance, I would think you would be embarrassed to participate. Just because you and your pals are content to parrot the talking points fed to you by right wing pundits and bloggers, or post silly cartoons rather than facts, does not mean that I am. I have been "educating myself", on a multitude of subjects since long before you traded your allegiance to the Watchtower Society for your allegiance to the Neocons and the right wing fringe.

• John Doe
  • dinah
    dinah

Down with Whitey!

White men are running with their dicks up their assholes. I think it's funny as hell.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

According to the JWS if Barack Obama is indeed Satan The Devil, then he was hurled down to earth in 1914

in human form and that would make him a whopping 95 years old now ! I must say he looks dam good for a 95 year old

doesn't he BTS ? I know its hard to tell with the colored folk though

By the way where's Farkel with his put downs and character assassinations ?

• Vinny
    Vinny

awwwwwww

the poor little cry babies are still sad because Obama won.

waaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

Hey, I see our old friend Burns is here too. What a surprise.

Hey Burnedships, only THREE AND A HALF YEARS TO GO FOR OBAMA.

And then he'll probably get FOUR MORE YEARS.

All the poor litlle Obama whiner babies. Life must be very sad for ya.

Let uncle Vinny find his smallest violin and play for you.

Hey Burns and all the little crybabies here, maybe you and Sean Hannity can cry in each others arms and comfort each other for three and a half more years. That's not too long before he probably wins four more years and you can comfort each other in hotel romms then too.

Poor lil babies. I'm so sad for you.

I'm thinkin of you and playing my smallest violin for ya all.

Vinny

• dinah
    dinah

I'm thinking Hannity and Burns bought lube, they'll be alright-----they can just screw each other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit