Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?

by What-A-Coincidence 165 Replies latest social current

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Life has taught me that those who shout the loudest and call the most names are almost always the ones who are wrong. It's not full proof, but it is generally true.

Oh, my.

You refer, of course, to the screaming birthers. (Good name for a rock band. Jus' sayin'.)

• dinah
    dinah

White folks like Burns is what made me "reverse racist" He can holler hispanic all day. What EVAH

• dinah
    dinah

Screamin' Birthers------LOVE IT Bee!!!!

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Tell us more about Satan Obama BTS, inquisitive minds want to know.

Is he going to punch it out with Jehovah soon at Armageddon ?

• dinah
    dinah

If Obama can bust a cap in Jeehober, I'm there. We should sell tickets----be capitalists for Christ's sake.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Correct Dinah, I would pay good money for those tickets.

Aren't the blacks better at boxing though, if Jehovah is a white dude he's in for a whole heap of trouble !

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    White folks like Burns is what made me "reverse racist" He can holler hispanic all day. What EVAH

?Me dijiste que me ignorarias, te recuerdas? De todas formas, eres demasiada bruta para valer una respuesta adecuada. Me cago en tus tetas.

BTS

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Well at least intellectually gifted George W Bush was a natural born citizen, he did the country a whole lot of good didn't he,

and he was a white as snow too.

• dinah
    dinah
    You said to me that me ignorarias, you remember? In any case, you are too much gross merit a suitable answer. Me cago in your teats.

Lost in translation, asshole.

• dinah
    dinah

Burns, I stayed off your thread because I think you are a dick. You are like cancer, should we ignore it, or cut it out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit