Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?

by What-A-Coincidence 165 Replies latest social current

• zugzwang
    zugzwang

Everybody should just remember that during the compaign there was a Republican president in office, along with a Republican administration. That means the Attorney General was a Republican, the head of the FBI was a Republican, the head of the CIA was a Republican, the head of the NSA was a Republican, (also the Governor of Hawaii was a Republican) the head of any and all investigative bodies in this country were headed up by Republicans. And yet that Republican headed government determined that in fact Barack Obama was in fact qualified, constitutionally, to run for the presidency. Not to mention the 5 conservatives on the Supreme Court declined to intervene in the matter in any way. If there was any basis at all for these claims, someone high up in the Bush administration, or in the courts would have made it very clear last year before our 44th president was sworn in.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Nice to see Burnsie isn't fooling anyone.

From Washingtonmonthly.com

One of these things is not like the others:

• dinah
    dinah

Ahh, Six, you didn't think the South would take this laying down? Ignorant bastards------and I LIVE here.

They vote with their Preacher-Man. They don't call it the Bible-Belt for nothing. Y'all should look at what Bama does and RUN the other way.

• Leolaia
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Notice the many similarities between the two of them:

• 7s 6d No. 495 on the top line
    • CERTIFIED COPY OF REGISTRATION OF BIRTH
    • DISTRICT OF X 5733
    • Number of Previous Issue Deceased: nil
    • G.F. LAVENDER / E.F. LAVENDER
    • J.H. MILLER / M.H. MILLER
    • Book 44B, Page 5733
    • 11th Day of June, 1964 / 17th Day of February, 1964
  • The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Good catch Leolaia, really not all too surprising though

• Farkel
    Farkel

homer,

:According to the JWS if Barack Obama is indeed Satan The Devil, then he was hurled down to earth in 1914 in human form and that would make him a whopping 95 years old now ! I must say he looks dam good for a 95 year old doesn't he BTS ? I know its hard to tell with the colored folk though

Having a little sip of the grape tonight, homer?

"By the way where's Farkel with his put downs and character assassinations ?

What? Feeling left out already?

Farkel

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I edited my second to the last post, and now I can't get into it to fix it. I get an error message each time.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Welcome back Farkel, now are you going to chastise me again in my improper use of English grammar ?

Sorry not sipping tonight, just acupa tea .

How did this silly ignorant thread turn so ugly ?

Politics and religion is like playing with fire, good thing I'm non-political and a atheist !

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Must have gone past the time limit for editing Leolaia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit