Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?

by What-A-Coincidence 165 Replies latest social current

• dinah
    dinah

Ahhhhh, Jehoma can kick my entire ass.

Obama.....................'nother story.

Y'all know I like dark meat.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Hey does it really matter where he was born, lets say he wasn't born in the US and he moved there while being a child,

the fact is he's US educated and he's taken the position of President with great concern and seriousness.

An intelligent guy who took office at the most difficult of times and he's done a pretty good job baring the circumstances.

All Americans should be thankful he's there trying to look out for the common citizens.

Wasn't that law concerning the President being naturally born in the States created a couple hundred years ago,

Sheesh people time to move on don't you think.

And in case if anyone is wondering , I carry duel citizenship.

Maybe the old white guy and the dumb airhead white woman would have suited you better.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Jehomah?

The name of the antichrist is.......

Gasp!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raCRSjnT0Wc

• dinah
    dinah

I thought Ozzy was the AntiChrist? Gene Simmons?

Who woulda thought it was a skinny black dude.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Sheesh people time to move on don't you think.

Homer, it is a shame you aren't any stupider than you are, at least then you would be of value to science as a laboratory specimen.

BTS

• Farkel
    Farkel

homer,

:Hey does it really matter where he was born, lets say he wasn't born in the US and he moved there while being a child, the fact is he's US educated and he's taken the position of President with great concern and seriousness.

Not to twits who don't think the Constitution is worth bothering with.

:An intelligent guy who took office at the most difficult of times and he's done a pretty good job baring the circumstances.

Adolf Hitler met that criteria nicely.

:All Americans should be thankful he's there trying to look out for the common citizens.

Yeah, with your money, not his money.

:Wasn't that law concerning the President being naturally born in the States created a couple hundred years ago,

If you don't know the answer to that, and where that "law" came from, you are merely expressing an absurdly ignorant opinion and embarrassing yourself. It doesn't matter if it was created two hundred years ago or two hundred thousand years ago, it is still the supreme law of the land in the most powerful nation in the history of the world. We are a nation of laws. I suppose you would like to create a nation of dumb ass opinions.

A friendly word of advice: don't breed.

Farkel

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yes Farkel, that was purdy, but what about the complete idiocy of the "smoking gun" in question? You and your buddy Burn have anything to say about that????

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Farkel, I used my original (copy of)my birth certificate till I was about 25. At which point it disintegrated after many moves and much use. I couldn't prove to you that I was born in the US. In fact, my kids were not given original copies-in my state after a child is born, we have to apply to the state for a legal birth certificate a few weeks after their birth and make do with a hospital paper until then that is not remotely a legal document.

The COLB is as legal a document as is available for most kids these days and for people in most states who need a legal copy after the original copy is lost (the 'original' copy that a person used to get WAS a copy of the one that the state keeps on file, not an ACTUAL original. And there is no sense in making a photocopy of the original as it isn't considered legal in any case. I made the mistake at one time of laminating my disintegrating one-thereby removing its value as a legal document.

My husband is from CA and they have nice photostatic copies avail still. Real pain in the butt to get them though, have to go to original county etc.

• dinah
    dinah

Give me a MF'ing break. You aint' a witness no more, you're bird food. (Or Brother food-----which would be almost poetic)

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The only problem BTS Obama doesn't have any Hebrew in his linage or ancestry.

There is some Islamic couture from where he grew up but thats about it.

By the way I have a Masters degree in Advanced Mathematics and I've been IQ-ed at 160+

so don't think I would be considered a stupid person as you say I am !

Knock off the personal attacks.

If your interested in playing hard ball with me give it a go.

Now lets get back to discussing Mr. Satan Obama.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit