Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?

by What-A-Coincidence 165 Replies latest social current

• Farkel
    Farkel

beks,

:but what about the complete idiocy of the "smoking gun" in question? You and your buddy Burn have anything to say about that????

It's pretty obvious you've provided an answer your own question. Why should I question your idiocy any further, then? All I did was ask questions and was descended upon by a lynch mob of true believers in "The One(tm)" as if I had no right to ask questions. Same way people with opposing views in Universities get shouted down before they can even begin to speak. Same mentality. Same people. Same methods.

Life has taught me that those who shout the loudest and call the most names are almost always the ones who are wrong. It's not full proof, but it is generally true.

Farkel

• beksbks
    beksbks

I refuse to take your bait Farkel. Your last post provided so many ways for me to attack you, it just would not be fair. What would I tell the children?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

By the way I have a Masters degree in Advanced Mathematics and I've been IQ-ed at 160+

so don't think I would be considered a stupid person as you say I am !

I find that incredibly hard to believe. Who did your test? The Three Stooges?

Oh wait. You mean Internet Quotient. Well, do carry on, I'll put some popcorn in the microwave.

BTS

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

A friendly word of advice: don't breed.

Wow what a nasty bunch we have here, its like I just walked into an argument with bunch of high school kids.

Calm down and get some fresh air.

So BTS thinks Barack's mother named him the coming Satan, why that worldly pagan bitch !

• beksbks
    beksbks

so don't think I would be considered a stupid person as you say I am !

I find that incredibly hard to believe. Who did your test? The Three Stooges?

BTS
    Life has taught me that those who shout the loudest and call the most names are almost always the ones who are wrong.

His most wondrous Farkel, August 3, 2009.

• Farkel
    Farkel

homer,

:By the way I have a Masters degree in Advanced Mathematics and I've been IQ-ed at 160+ so don't think I would be considered a stupid person as you say I am !

IQ is a noun, not a verb, Mr. 160 IQ.

:If your interested in playing hard ball with me give it a go.

Ok. Let's play hard ball. Correct your grammar in your above sentence. And the one of yours above that one, too. It shouldn't take a Masters degree to do it. A sixth grade education would be about right to tackle that challenge.

Farkel

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Life has taught me that those who shout the loudest and call the most names are almost always the ones who are wrong.

Thank you Farkel , I would have to agree.

Has anyone taken notice that haven't personally attacked anyone on this particular thread..........yet

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Heh. This is getting good.

BTS

• dinah
    dinah

I call a shit-stirrer. Surely Burns isn't as dumb as he posts.

Play Werewolf, babe.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

IQ is a noun, not a verb, Mr. 160 IQ.

Oh Christ, now I'm getting chastising on my grammar.

So whats next, I supose your going to poke fun of the fact I only have two hairs on my head .

Cruel bunch of people !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit