Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?

by What-A-Coincidence 165 Replies latest social current

• Priest73
    Priest73
    It subsequently passed. Game over.

But what if he's REALLY 51?

Game on...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tomorrow, he will turn 48.

He's getting old.

Sylvia

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Tomorrow, he will turn 48.

What proof do you have?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    What proof do you have?

I am fey.

That's how I roll.

Sylvia

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I am fey. That's how I roll. Sylvia

Alls I'm sayin', is count those cake candles.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Perhaps the reasons Obama will address this no further is:

1) He doesn't have to

2) He knows that there is no proof whatsoever that the right-wing fringe would ever accept

3) This kind of nut-baggery is marginalizing the right-wing into oblivion

4) Too much fun to watch

• snowbird
    snowbird

I opt for 3 and 4.

I'm also eating crab claws and red beans - right now.

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• Farkel
    Farkel

Despite all the ad hominem attacks and insults on me, not one person has wondered why or even cared why Obama refuses to make his "legitimate" birth certificate public. Nor has he, the the best of my knowledge, allowed any of his transcripts from the prestigious Punahou school in Hawaii, his transcripts from Harvard, his grades from Harvard or his articles in the law review from Harvard to be made public.

Every other Presidential candidate in my lifetime has had to submit to that kind of scrutiny. What not Obama?

I'm not mad about this. I'm somewhat surprised, though that people are willing to give Obama more slack in that type of scrutiny than any other President in the last 50 years has received.

Farkel

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    not one person has wondered why or even cared why Obama refuses to make his "legitimate" birth certificate public

I just gave 4 reasons.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Despite all the ad hominem attacks and insults on me, not one person has wondered why or even cared why Obama refuses to make his "legitimate" birth certificate public.

His birth certificate seems to satisfy all the legal requirements he's run into so far, as well as the vast majority of the American public, including the majority who voted him into office (and have no intention of seeing their vote subverted by the radical right). That's plenty "legitimate".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit