Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

STONEWALL- Thank you very much ! I appreciate the kind thoughts. We do what we can out here to just help folks to move on from the cult is all. Lots of folks here on the board help do that as well. We all do it in our own ways. Peace & love back to you and your family as well.

DIOGENESISTER- Thanks, appreciate it. I do really enjoy practicing my music out on that deck. It is a beautiful backdrop for playing guitar. It's sitting on that deck where I write most all of my songs. Helps me think straight when I hear the birds, nature, and the wind blowing through the trees. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Xanthippe
  • flipper
    flipper

XANTHIPPE- Cool picture ! Thanks for sharing ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• humbled
    humbled

Xanthippe! You have a grown daughter and you look young as a girl yourself.

Is that the Taj Mahal in back of you? You go to India often it seems. Very cool.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Xanthippe - like Princess Diana outside the Taj - blonde, beautiful and alone!!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks Flipper. Thanks humbled, it is the Taj Mahal, I've only been to India once, in February. It was wild! An adventure. You're very kind Diogenesister, yes it is the bench next to the one Diana sat on. Not quite alone, there were 25 of us in the group 😀

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Xan - The Taj Mahal is a nice restaurant in Piccadilly.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

A lovely pic Xanthippe

flipper i`m impressed you play a mean guitar and a song that was pleasant to the ear.

• OnTheWayOut
  • mentalclarity
    mentalclarity

@Flipper - loved your song. Such a renaissance man! Wish Tahoe wasn't so far and expensive from where I live!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit