Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• humbled
    humbled

To All—Coco especially! Laughing as I went through all the new pictures because l accidentally bumped the “thumbs down” on Coco & pup pg 222!

A public admission of guilt is in order. Coco is so beloved member of the community that I thought it would be obnoxious to cast suspicion amongst friends—especially in this happy and tender thread.

Yep- l did it, Coco. I couldn’t even erase the negative by adding a positive.

So here it is:“ The good that I would I do not👍, but the evil which I would not, that l do👎“

Love you, Coco!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thank you very much nonjwspouse.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Love you, too, humbled!

May you have peace and find comfort in Paul's words.

• humbled
    humbled

Thanks, Coco.

I take my peace wherever I can find it though, as a woman, I don’t always find peace far less comfort in Paul’s words. But this was one time when they were very appropriate ;-)

Xan,

When was it you left the organization? Clearly you didn’t blight your daughter with that JW discouragement for learning! It’s wonderful what she accomplished.

Good for both of you.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Morph

Close...It's a 2013 Honda Saber 1300cc

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thank you, humbled, I left 29 years ago.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Ah sweet! I knew it looked familiar! I dont want to take flippers thread in a different direction so i will make a separate post for more motorcycle talk.
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

My sweet granddaughter and yours truly

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Taken last year

• flipper
    flipper

JRJW- Nice picture ! Thanks for sharing ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest