Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• compound complex
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Upstanding whilst asleep . . .

In a haze, a daze, a long past phase.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Are you sure your not JESUS ? i`ve seen plenty of pics that look like this of Jesus.

Your not having a senior moment are you Jesus ? you know after all these years ? ,....maybe ?

I`m 79 and have some senior moments but hell how long have you been around ? thousands of years ? Surely you must be having some now .

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey, smiddy:

Guess it's just my lack of expertise with the camera and lighting ambiance. I never know what's gonna happen'. Trick photography?!?!?!? Sometimes the image comes off like Methusalah . . .

The "real" Jesus was off our beautiful planet when he was 33 years old. The "Jesus" above is over twice that.

Go figure. Senior moments? Yeah, lots of them.

Wishing you and your lovely bride well.

Frank, er, "Jesus"?

• punkofnice
  • compound complex
    compound complex

You're outstanding in your field, Punk!

Nice!

• flipper
    flipper

Not really a picture , but here's a short you tube I made of me playing a song off of my new album released in December. Filmed it about a month ago. The you tube is filmed on our deck with the mountains in the background . Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2J_HAalPtc.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

flipper I did enjoy that thanks for sharing.
    Seeing this makes me wish even more that I and my family could join all of you for the Apostafest in July but that is not viable for me at this time.
    Keep posting the great pics and vids as well as doing the gatherings to truly show people (JW's and ex-JW's) that there really is life after Watchtower.
    You, your wife and son are all a great source of encouragement and inspiration to see the smiles on your faces and just enjoying life.

Peace and love from our family on the East coast to you and yours on the West coast.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

@Punky was that taken at the army museum?

@Flipper.....beautiful song, beautiful backdrop.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Dio - You are witnessing the magic of green screen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit