Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

Nice pictures CoCo, Vanderhoven, and Xanthippe's daughter ! Thanks for sharing ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I don't have any more pics of myself so here's another photo of my dad's sleddog, Sky ...

Image may contain: dog, outdoor and nature

• compound complex
    compound complex

LUHE:

I watched READER'S DIGEST "Scenic Walks of the World" and witnessed beauties like Sky mushing through the snow in Alaska!

Wow, do they ever move with dispatch!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thanks CoCo.

Ain't he a handsome fella? You've just got to fall in love with him, haven't you! I posted another photo of him on p. 218 of this thread.

On the same page I also posted a photo of myself with my cousin and in-laws up in Scotland.

Well I visited them again this new years (2017-18) and the young woman in the bottom left of the photo, called Cols, has a new dog. He's a 15 month old border collie called Pancho. He's beautiful, with lots of energy.

He's the sort of dog that would play fetch the tennis ball with you and your arm would tire out first from the repetitive throwing!

I haven't got a photo of him but he's so friendly.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Nice seeing you and family and friends and pooches, LUHE, on page 218.

Thanks for the added info -- very nice!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks CoCo I am proud of her, she's worked so hard. She achieved her BA with first class honours and her MA with distinction. Very proud indeed.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Xanthippe and daughter:

These roses are for you -- pick to your hearts' content.

I work here and the owners freely share . . .

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Beautiful roses.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

@Vanderhoven- nice bike, looks like a honda stateline?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

xanthippe, such an accomplishment for yr daughter! Congrats many times over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit