Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Cool pics Caves. Not many have their modeling shots to offer. I was a model JW, but I don't think that counts.

• caves
    caves

I posted those first because it was literally the day when the elders wanted to me to appear before the JC. I was thinking while the shots were being taken that the guy behind the camera might be under the influence of Satan. Its funny now. But can you imagine if I would have vocalized what I was thinking during the shoot. I remember thinking how ugly I must look and that satan was just putting this in my path to flatter me out of the 'truth' org. Sigh...

I went home after and cried my eyes out. So really it wasn't a great day. If you guys only even knew how ugly I thought I was then. Sad.

• flipper
    flipper

Been busy with my music lately, this is from December at a club

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Terrific grandkid Zoe's in her 2nd semester at uni. We got her a campus cruiser skate board, she's having a ball!

• flipper
    flipper

IOWNMYLIFE- Nice picture of your granddaughter and her kitty ! Glad to hear she is doing well ! Her kitty looks like a heavier version of my wife and my older tuxedo kitty Mindy - who just turned 19 years old ! Take care, happy new year to you and your family. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Yes. It's me.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Me and my wife at city Oporto (Portugal). I'm from Lisbon.

• flipper
    flipper

Mice pictures TJ of you and your wife ! Thanks for sharing ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Nice to see your face here my friend TJ Curioso !

• Biahi
    Biahi

Caves, you are adorable! And I’m old enough to be your mom, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit