Michael Jackson's Death Is Exposing Jehovah's Witnesses In A HUGE Way!!!

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Well, if they had exploited MJs talents instead of abusing him they could have a useful tool at their disposal.

Watch this for a great sample of what he could do with apocalypse and paradise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZnZglcECH0

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I was watching the news and in all most comments always point out his religious background as

a JW'S. This surely will wake up some interest one to investigate the JW'S beliefs.

Get real Atalaya:

When the general public see's this they will think what they always think.

"Jehovah's witnesses are weird and I want no part of their religion"

So if you think for one minute, that some will become Jdubs because of MJ, you are on drugs.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As if the pedophile exposure of Nov 21, 2007 wasn't enough embarrassment to those knocking on doors, if Michael Jackson's death is tied to this religion, it is going to be even more embarrassing to knock on a door. What happens if you have someone that is an obvious fan of his, and who blames the religion for having a big share in killing him? That, plus the pedophile embarrassments, is going to make things quite miserable for the witlesses.

Oh well, I guess that's why the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is programming them to take persecution. They sure are going to get it.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Do you really think that there is that much about it in the "news" - I haven't heard anything regarding his JW past, bar for in it just being mentioned in passing. After all he left that behind him over 20 years ago. I don't think it's exposing the faith at all *shrug* just my personal opinion.

• 3rdEye
    3rdEye

OJ? Totally different situation. Both(criminal) trials resulted in acquittal. That's really the only similarity.

• minimus
    minimus

People make connections. MJ was gifted but weird to say the least. Hmmm. he was a Jehovah's Witness. Makes sense.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Whether or not MJ inserted his penis into any orafices of children cannot be certain.

We can even assume he is innocent on such charges, as recanting by some of the supposed victims will lead us to believe.
    Still, sleeping with other peoples' children is considered perverted by many, perhaps most people.
    Call it poor judgment all you want. It's still wrong and perverted.

People will, for the most part, say that MJ was strange and that his family comes from the JW's. Not good for WTS.

WTS is painted into a corner on MJ. They can deny that this beloved icon was "approved" by them or they can confirm that this weirdo shared their beliefs. LOSE LOSE.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Regular people will see Jehovah`s Witness`s as Nutcases........Jehovah`s Witness`s will feel persecuted..JW`s love to be persecuted..

At the end of the day nothing will have changed and everyone go`s home happy!!

.............LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit