Michael Jackson's Death Is Exposing Jehovah's Witnesses In A HUGE Way!!!

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• ATALAYA
    ATALAYA

I was watching the news and in all most comments always point out his religious background as

a JW'S. This surely will wake up some interest one to investigate the JW'S beliefs.

• Gayle
    Gayle

A child cannot just "skip" stages, without long-term damage or baggage,,Michael's world of entertainment as a child was demanding that even an adult would have a difficult time to keep up,,he loved his music though,,but the demand was too much,,too much of simple childhood was skipped.

Then, for a "double whammy" he was raised a JW, no birthdays, no Christmas, nor holidays. His day off was at the Kingdom Hall for programs not child oriented, no reality for a child and then to go door to door with a set presentation of no child reality, suit & tie stiffness. The child is taught that he must do all that or his god will even destroy him soon at Armageddon.

A childhood denied (like a brain is a terrible thing to waste) is destructive with long-term negative effect to some degree or another.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Most telling IMO is the fact the witness's have no hope to offer on such a large global stage. I have been at work and not able to watch the proceedings but from what I've heard several ministers have offered their prayers condolense's(sp) and reasons for hope to the world thats watching. Where is the religion of his youth?

• undercover
    undercover
    if you read the news blogs regarding this subject, there are a few JWs supporting their religion. They are very easily outnumbered.

It could help in keeping outsiders from being too curious about JWs...

Then again, looking at all the hype over his death and funeral, a lot of his fans are unhinged enough to investigate and get caught up in JWism.

• Japster
    Japster

Atalaya.........hope when they investigate they find out what a screwed up 'CULT' it is.

With the internet that's not going to be too hard.

On the Jackson Memeorial this morning does anyone know who the guy is that said the final prayer....he sounded like a J-dub

• JWoods
    JWoods

And the ironic thing is that any JW bloggers supporting him are breaking their own code and probably doing so at their own risk. But, maybe in this special case - they can count time on the internet...

• minimus
    minimus

The point is, it's not good publicity for JWs.

• undercover
    undercover

It didn't do Michael Jackson much good either...

• minimus
    minimus

I wonder if the Jacksons get special JW dispensation. Those that are JWs like mom and Rebbie are involved in an interfaith funeral.

• arwen
    arwen

the guy who said the final prayer was also the same guy who began the service.. He said he was Pastor ??? and his prayer seemed to be that of a Christian man so I am sure he was not a JW...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit