Michael Jackson's Death Is Exposing Jehovah's Witnesses In A HUGE Way!!!

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

They didn't find OJ guilty either.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It won't.

Jehovah's Witnesses are a minor annoying little sect that 99.9% of the populations cares little or nothing about except on Saturday mornings. Despite all their chest beating in their little magazines, no one gives a damn about what they say or do.

• lehigh01
    lehigh01

And sometimes not guilty means not guilty. But you have made up your mind. And you are entitle to that. I'm just saying people can say alot of things for attention and for money. As a victim of sexul molestion as a child. I didn't want money or attention. I wanted to expose the molestor was what he was and what he did. And he didn't invite me to a sleep over or serve me some wine either.

• shamus100
    shamus100

And he didn't invite me to a sleep over or serve me some wine either.

I would imagine not, lehigh01. I hope that he burns in hell too.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Didn't the alleged victim of MJ recently claim that he was never molested? And that the settlement was made by his insurance company, not MJ personally?

• lehigh01
    lehigh01

I heard that too. But there have not been too much coverage of it.

• orbison11
    orbison11

i have heard that mj paid out roughly $200,000,000.00 to cover the payouts (lawyers, etc)

• shamus100
    shamus100

Most expensive sleep-overs ever!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

The thing that bothers me is that where is the evidence? How come there hasn't been a conviction? Is there certainty that he did do it? Is there a certainty that he did not do it? Is there a certainty it's not about the money he gained from his fame?

Take account of all of the witnesses and yet still, no conviction. Money bought his way out of prison? Maybe. But is that also a certainty?

Yiz

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Orbison:

I'm not going to say MJ was a pedophile or he wasn't since I don't have enough info but I can definitly say he was a wierdo! But if you have any factual information that you would like to share with the rest of us please do, I wouldn't mind seeing the 200million payout that you speak of in some sort of document(s). Saying that you heard so and so say....doesn't mean anything since I've heard that JC returned in 1914 and that doesn't mean anything to me either :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit