How Many Are Watching the Jackson Memorial Now?

by cabasilas 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

UC

Hey,

Arsehole,

Have you ever seen vitiligo on black skin?

Get a life

• VIII
    VIII

I just got a call from my JW Mom. She is very excited to be watching the Jacko Memorial. Told me it is the most important thing on TV. Ever.

She told me I must watch it as it was showing all kinds of stuff never to be seen again.

"Like what" I asked?

"All kinds of things, I can't tell you I don't have time I don't want to miss any of it!! It's too important. He was the most important man ever."

So, there you have it. An ardent, hard-core (thoughts, not gut) JW, telling me that Michael Jackson is the most important man ever.

Jesus just lost his place in line.

To Michael Jackson.

Sad.

But I do have it on in the background.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

In this society, the want and need to blend in is still there.

That being said I have personally been chided for my lack of an ebonic accent. Comments have been made about how my kids speak so proper. I was even told that my youngest son's name was not a black name. This did not come from anyone white but from folks in the black community. I guess my point is just because a black person may speak proper english and have manners and interest that are deemed to be not black enough doesn't mean that person doesn't consider themselves to be black or has a want to be white.

Josie

• undercover
    undercover
    UC
    Hey,
    Arsehole,
    Get a life

Hey dumbass....read the thread again. Snowbird said that MJ was trying to be white, not me. Get your facts straight before you hurl insults...

• Japster
    Japster

i'm watching Stevie Wonder was great!!!!!

Al Sharpton? Not so much

• snowbird
    snowbird
    So all black people think the same?

No more so than all White people, but we can and do recognize an Oreo when we see one.

Oh, and if circumstances call for it, I have no problem speaking relatively or absolutely.

Black Sheep, I know MJ claims to have had this problem, but I'm not buying it. He was obsessed with becoming a White person. Period.

Sylvia

• Japster
    Japster

where the heck is that arse father Joe Jackson.......guess he's outside Staples Centre plugging his new record label

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Whoops,

My humble apologies UC

Crawls back into cave

• undercover
    undercover
    if circumstances call for it, I have no problem speaking relatively or absolutely.

As long as, if circumstances call for it, we can stereotype...

• undercover
    undercover
    My humble apologies...

No prob.... and I take back what I called you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit